Chapter One

Chapter 1

Darkness. That's all I feel in this world. Demons lurking behind me. Watching my every move. Maybe they're there to protect. Maybe to kill. I'm not quite sure yet.

I feel like my whole life I have been running from these demons to save myself from getting sucked into the depression that is creeping up into my life.

My Dad, James Thirlwall, is alcoholic. He wasn't always. He use to be that perfect daddy who would go outside with you and play tea, But not anymore.

My Mama, Norma Thirlwall, use to be deeply in love with him, but she got sucked in by the darkness too just like me. It all started when every night he would come home drunk and beat my mum with anything around the house he could find.

I tried to help her. Tried to defend her. Tried to save her from slipping farther and farther into the deep dark hole that I have been drown into. But now, we both can't feel the pain anymore.

We both go on with the beatings hoping someday someone will notice we aren't okay. That someone will notice that we need a savior. Someone to help us out of are darkened state and out into the light where the angles are.

Where happiness is. I'm not broken. I'm not even scratched. I just need someone to save me. That's all I've ever needed.

...I have been pulled down into the darkness.

--------

A/N ~ Okay so I've always wanted to make a story but never knew what to do and so finally I just started writing. um idk if I'm gonna have a scheduled writing because I'm very busy with lots of school stuff so maybe every once and a while here and there I'll write. umm. so I guess please Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow. I'm also open to any suggestions to what I could do to make the story better. Thanks so much💕

~Abby☺️