Chapter Three

Chapter 3

Right as I say down in Mr. Stark class the bell rang. I'm so grateful that my locker had been moved to the north building.

Soon Mr. Stark began talking about who knows what. I began drifting off. Not like Mr. Stark or anyone would notice.

I began looking around the classroom. First I focused my eyes on Conner Franta. He's a straight A student who has brown hair and blue eyes. Not gonna deny it he's really gorgeous. I then look to the right of him.

Perrie Edwards. She's also a straight A student. She's very outgoing. She's very down to earth. She has pale skin, Blond hair with a tint of Purple. She has a single silver hoop piercing in her right nose. Zayn Malik and her were named "Cutest Couple" for the past Two years.

Next to Perrie is Tyler Oakley. Also very out going. Very sassy. A purple tint to his blond hair also.

By the time I skim and scan the whole room I've listed off Conner Franta, Perrie Edwards, Tyler Oakley, Kian Lawly, Troey Sivan, Niall Horan, Finn and Jack, Jessy Nelson, Leigh-Ann Pinnock, JC Caylen, etc...

As soon as we all get are homework for the night the bell has rung and we all trample out of the stressful room.

---

When I make it back to my locker I get my English text book, English folder and A Public Library Book. I hurry to my English room, take my normal seat in the back next to Jenn and Niall.

The bell rings and we begin our daily Quote Of The Day:

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, It comes from overcoming things you thought you couldn't do." - Rikki Rodgers

Mrs. Ellen walks around the class room while watching us closely as we write down the quote.

"Now, Felix, what is a connection from this quote that you can relate to you?" she asks the boy across the room from me.

"Uhhh.... I thought I could pass this game on the Xbox, but, Uhhh, it turns out I couldn't?" He replies. It was more as a question way though.

Everyone in the class starts laughing. Except me. Felix's face turns bright red and he turns to face the wall.

"Umm, Okay? maybe?.... How about you Niall. What connection can you make to this quote?" Mrs. Ellen asks the Blond haired, Irishmen setting next to me.

"Um. Well I don't really know what connection I could make but I could tell you what I think he means by it?"

"Yes, Go on" she replies with a smile.

"Uh. well. I think that Rikki means this in not only a physical way but in an emotional way. That even thought you can do physical things, doesn't mean you have strength emotionally. He's saying that you should try to believe in yourself and to prove not only to yourself that you can do it but to people who thought you couldn't do it, wrong, That is what he is saying pure strength is. To overcome what you and others thought you couldn't do."

Mrs. Ellen cheerfully claps "YES MR. HORAN, THANK YOU!"

"Okay, now that everyone has an idea of what this quote means, could you please spend the next 5 minute writing down what you personally could connect this quote to your life?"

I began thinking.

hmm. what did I ever do that I never thought I could do but overcame.

I start tapping my hand and Spinning my pencil. hmm. I don't really know honestly.

Finally I pull enough courage together to raise my hand to ask her a question

I slowly pull my hand off the desk.