Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

I scream as he chases me around the house. I hurried into my room and locked the door. Tears raced down my face falling to hit the damaged floor boards. I ran into my closet shutting the door in hope that he wouldn't ever find me.

I could hear his boots hit the floor with a heavy thud. I curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth trying to block out the sounds of the pounding on the door. Suddenly, I overheard my mom quietly say something.

"Honey, Why don't you come and lay down. Jade needs to sleep also. Why don't you also take some Advil while you at it." I instantly heard a heartbreaking slap at what I had assumed to be my mother's face.

Then I heard a louder thud that shook the ground. I didn't know what to do. I could'nt stop crying to even breath, let alone break up my parents fight.

All I wanted to do was run to my mama and hold her as she reciprocated the hug. He broke through and stomped over to the closet throwing back the doors revealing me.

I screaming in pure terror sitting up quickly gasping for air. Niall comes running out from what looks like the bathroom and comes to my side.

"What's wrong?!" He asks with full concern

Once I catch my breath I respond.

"I'm sorry. I just had a bad dream that's all." I say kind of quietly

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you alright?" Niall asks.

I nod and stand up quickly. I walk over to my stuff and look down at my phone. I click the top button and blink a couple times till my eye's adjust.

Mama: "Glad to know your safe. Thank you for telling me even though it was really early in the morning. Please be at the hospital before 1:00pm. I think that the doctor will be letting me go tomorrow or maybe the next day."

"Everything okay?" Niall questions

"Yeah. My Mom just flipped out last night because I forgot I was suppose to be back at the hospital at 11:00pm"

"Oh! Do you need to go back now. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you in trouble!" He says with a worried look on his face.

"No, it's okay I texted her last night and she said to be home before 1." I say with a smile, "that okay with you if we hang out for a bit?"

"Yeah," he says with a smile, "Ugh. I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow."

"Crap! your kidding?" I grown throwing my head back.

"No." He says rolling his eye

"Good thing we only have a week left. My mom and I are moving soon so that'll be a good thing. Then my best friend Louis is coming!!" I practically squeal.

He tenses up a bit, "That's nice. Is that your boyfriend?"

I laugh a little bit and shake my head. "No, no. He's been my friend since day one." I say with a smile.

He relaxes now, "Oh, okay. That's cool."

I nod getting up from the couch, "I'm hungry!" I say.

He jumps up and agrees. We walk down the stairs and headed to the kitchen.

"Hey I need something to change into. Do you have anything?" I ask turning towards him.

"Yeah. Let me go run and get something for you." He says running down a dark hall to the left of the stairs.

I stand and wait in the living room looking around at Niall's family photos. Some of them are the cheesy 'Beach, white shirt, and khaki shorts." Photos and then others are cute moments of them what looks like an amusement park.