Prolog - Forest, Where It Started

"Where am I?" Ask the little girl to herself. She wasn't even 7 years old yet at that time, and she has been wandering in the forest, walking around for more than 4 hours. Her stomach rumbles, the sky grows darker, mud and sweat washes off the red dot; the symbol on her forehead.

Every single day, her mother used to give that sign to her forehead repeatedly. Although she knew not what's that for or what does it means, she loves how the dot makes her look special and beautiful. But she has never got an idea that the symbol represents her mother's dear prayer for her and her future.

Unfortunately, she now hasn't got any time to think and dream about it. She had just watched her mom and dad being captured by some guards, even though she didn't know why. All she is thinking about now is to go and escape as far as she could, far from those bad peoples she met back at her home.

Unfortunately, she's still very young to know the reality.

She's still too small to understand what's happening - she doesn't even know that she holds the key to the crown.

She's little enough to forget all about her past, about her dreadful journey in the forest and how she was saved, ten years after the tragedy.

"Ouch!" She cried as the pointy edge of a branch picked her tan soft feet skin and cause it to spill out a little blood. Poor little girl, the blood had tickled the smelling sense of a horrible great creature, sneaking from behind the bushes waiting for its time to jump out and munch its 'prey'. And this time, she is the prey.

Suddenly when she turns her head to look around, she finds a two-foot-tall wild animal with yellow skin and black stripes staring right in front of her; just a couple of inches away to strike right to her tiny, slim neck. She follows her natural instinct and screams as loud as she can until she hurts her own ears with her loud high-pitch voice.

"Aaraj!" A sound calls from behind the bushes, the same bushes of which the tiger came from just now. Little Advika is now far more frightened than ever, what if the calling sound belongs to a bad people? What if the tiger strike and eats her before anyone could reach and save her?

But suddenly, the tiger turns its head, following the way from which the sound came from. And lo, a boy that she estimates to be 2 years older than her jumps out from the bushes and quickly run and embrace the tiger. Advika watches, feeling shocked and terrified. "Where have you been for the last half hour? Dad and I've been looking for you everywhere!" He says to the tiger.

"Growl growl," Aaraj growls as he points his paw to the 6-year-old Advika who is now looking at them, her beautiful face turns pale than ever, changing her tan brown skin to pale white.
"Oh, you brought a friend with you?" The boy says as he spotted Advika near them. "Hello," says he, offering his hand to help Advika stand up.

Advika take his hand and she stands up. "Who are you, where do you come from?" He asks, but she only answers with a smile.
"Umm... alright, it's past evening. Let's just come with us, okay? I'm sure Dad will have some things to say to you and about you." He says, taking Advika with him and his pet tiger Aaraj to his home.