18 - Happily Ever After

After they are pronounced husband and wife, which drains the tears out from many peoples' eyes, they party 'til it's almost night.
When the night fall and the party ends, Aarav takes his wife to the house he recently bought for her from that minx that he now doesn't even have the interest to think about.
Advika gasps in tears of joy and surprise when she sees what Aarav had prepared for her before their marriage.
"So, this night... we're staying here, Kaa."
"I see. Alright, then."

They get off the car and approaches the front door.
Aarav, carrying a suitcase of clothes, at the same time puts the key into the keyhole, twist it and unlock the door.
They get into the very dark room. After minutes of struggling, Aarav finally finds the lamp switch and quickly turn all the lights on.
"I've got a desk fan, princess. So chill in, we won't have to open the door, will we?" Aarav teases her as he grins a naughty smile. Advika laughs casually.
"Indeed we won't, I think."

Aarav turns on the television on a desk at the living room and sits on the sofa, releasing all his fatigue and exhaustion, and gaining his strength and energy back for their night of consummation, that's also known as the bride and groom's night, or wedding consummation. Whatever it is, he needs to be physically and mentally ready.
Advika sits beside him on the sofa.
"Sorry, it's been customary for a king and a queen's chamber being separated at the castle. And that they're going to be watched by the duke and duchess, and a prime minister with a lady-in-waiting when they consummate marriage."

"That's why I kidnapped you here," He laughs casually.
"I told them that they don't need to be worry, the queen and I needs some alone time." He adds.
"If we can't be in one chamber, we can live here together, one roof." He smiles.
So that evening, they watch television and do what they're supposed to during their first night as a couple.

- - -

That morning, as the queen steadily stroll across the corridor, checking the castle's condition while her king's still out there, making deals with the network communication office to resign from his former job.
A few ladies and maids giggles and chuckles when she passes them, and she wonders why.
She quickly rush to her chamber, and find a red-pinkish mark on her neck. Dear, she thinks.
She quickly wash it off and continue her day as the queen.

And trust me, since that they, the kingdom has been a very thriving kingdom. Advika learns so much from the real life and so Aarav does.

THE END.