6 - Faarooq Agarwal

"Well, little princess, let me introduce you to your future bridegroom," Jaafar states it in a super-sure voice, slick and strategist as usual, with a cunning smile.
Faarooq, who knows nothing of what had just happened, gets surprised. How can his father betroths him with the fair lady in such fast time? And he calls her 'little princess'? It sounds like his father knows her-as a rival or enemy, and that name is used to put her degree down.
She's a princess? From where? He thinks.

"Faarooq, this is your future wife, bride, and... well, whatever you would like to call her. Behold, the daughter of queen Admirah," He introduces her to his confused and shocked son.
"Future bride? Look, dad, dad... I'm only at my-"
"Stop interrupting me! I told you since over the past 6 years to wander out there and look for a bride, but you just sit in the palace right here doing nothing!"
"Nothing? Wow wow wow, you want to see how the Alicanto plane is doing? Who did a great job in building it up if it weren't for me?"

"Alicanto, indeed. It's a mythological animal that feeds on gems! So are you trying to say that it takes our gold as fuels?!" Jaafar screams impatiently.
"Well, well, yea... not... exactly so... it's just..."
"Stop all this baloney hogwash, you should marry her within a week!" He interrupts his son's sentence, stating that they are about to get married in a week.
Well, it's not exactly his father's decision he's concerning about; it's the lady. Advika. Faarooq can see that she's greatly uncomfortable with the order.

"Alright, alright, so, see... Dad, I... okay, umm, about this getting-married-decision-plan or something, I think I can't be more agree with you, but... can I just talk it round with this fair future... eh, ugh, bride, wife, or... yeah, you know, whatever you had just mentioned? I-I-I think... it might be a great way to have every each of us... umm, erh... I don't know, oriented to the condition and law here or... anything, but... I'm quiet certain she's from outside of our land, so I think it might be a kind of pleasure or honor or... ah, anything for me to introduce the main rules in our kingdom to her, don't you... eh, think?"

"Of course. Take her with you," His father answers carelessly to his son's long stammered speech. And as soon as his father says so, Faarooq grabs Advika by her arms and pull her all the way up the stairs and into his wide majestic room.
"Wow." She says shortly, admiring the glorious room.
"Shh," He hisses.

"What? You think I'm going to act like a wanton flirting you here and there?" She says in annoyance.
"Wait... what? Of... of course not! By the way, my father is so rude and annoying, isn't he?" He whispers slowly, hoping dearly not to be heard by his over-possesive father.

"Oh, you bet." She answers, rolling her eyes.
"I'm sorry, for my father's behavior. Now, let me know... where did you came from? My father said you're a princess... somehow." He asks in confusion, stating out all his curiosity.
"First of all, I am not going to forgive any of your father's stingy attitudes. He prisoned my step-sibling! Second of all, I came from... India. I'm the lost Indian princess." She's still annoyed. But however, she should admit to herself that Faarooq isn't as foolish and stingy as his father is.

"India?!" He gasps. "Where have you been hiding all these years?!" He asks. It feels like those words were automatically spitted out of his lips all at once.
"Sorry, I don't just foolishly give my secret village address to strangers whose father had killed my parents." She says honestly, still looking around the room.
"Hey, listen. I... I used to be told stories about his wicked plan and how it was carried out to your family. He told me everything about the queen Admirah, and how love is unfair." He retells the story his father used to tell him repeatedly for countless times.

"Well, indeed it is." Advika give her comment about the phrase 'Love is Unfair'. Faarooq nods for a few times.

"Indeed. I think so to. But then, if all the love in this wide world is unfair, how can those married couples stay together for more than 40 years? I really think love isn't unfair forever; I mean, perhaps it can be unfair sometimes, but I bet there is love for everyone. There is, and there should be true and fair love for every each of us. I personally really, really disagree and hate the betrothal stuffs. Now, huh. My father betroths me to someone I just met.