5 - Fallen Kingdom

It's been an hour or two walk of them, and they went through so many biomes that whenever the sun rays fall on them, they really hope that in front of them, there stood the fallen ruins of the lost kingdom already. But in fact, they had just reached the place of where Advika believes as the place where Aarav rescued her ten years ago.
"How can you be so sure that this is the place?" He asks, doubting her proximations.

"My foresight, and this," She answers, as she digs a heap of leaves and bushes, ignoring a few small thorns pricking the edges of her fingers.
And lo, they find something they would have never guessed.
A branch, a sharp branch, to be precise, with a golden graceful bracelet hanging on the stem.
"It's the branch where I stumbled over..." She hisses in irony, lifting up the golden bracelet, wiping off the mud from it.

She wants to take a full look of it, so she turns the bracelet. To her surprise,
The moment her eyes meet the red fiery jewel planted on the front side of the bracelet, again, another memory in the form of foresight posseses her mind, taking all of her focus away with it.

"What would you like her royal jewelry to be, Your Highness?"

"A golden bracelet, please,"

"And... what's the pendant?"

"Mama, what's a pendant?"

"It's a type of jewel that you can choose to equip your bracelet, honey. Now, what kind of jewel do you want, hum?"

"The red one! The red one!"

"Okay, then. Red ruby please, Mr. Jewelry Maker,"

"Alright. Up to our main task, Your Highness. We'll directly contact you when it's ready."

"Of course. Dhanyavaad,"

"Aapaka svaagat hai, My Queen."

"Mama, what's the red ruby? I know what's red; my favorite color, but what's a ruby?"

"You'll find out soon, my dear."

"When?"

"Well, I can't exactly tell you when. But clearly, you will see it and I will show it to you once your golden royal bracelet is finished."

"I hope it's yummy!"

"You can't eat it, darling."

"Well then, I hope it's beautiful, after all."

"It is. I will instruct them to give the best gem they have for you."

"Shukriyaa, Mama."

"Aapaka svagaat hai, my dear. But next time, use 'Dhanyavaad' instead. You're still in your formal language class and I want to make sure that you master public speaking in our common formal language once you reach the age of 16, so you can fluently give a speech to the whole kingdom."