15 - Proposal

He had been thinking of this over and over, but this seems almost totally out of the plan. He planned to propose her and take her as his bride in the bond of lawful marriage later, two weeks after their cheerful engagement. But this is it, he stated it clear in his mind that he's about to do it now, and there's no turning back. Even when he remembers that it had just been a week after their engagement, 4 days premature from the proper planning. For a second, he thinks again. Is this the right decision at the right place and on the right time? He's unsure.

Should I do this so early? She had just started her duty as a queen and she still has to get used to her job as a queen, even if he can see that she got a hang of the occupation already, since she did her time management well that she can even have a spare time to deliver the lunch to his office, although all the plan ruins because of the minx that seducted him.
So, he can really put a mark on the checkbox stating that Advika is ready to be and made a good queen. But... is she physically and mentally ready? It isn't just about those; what about her age?

Physically, she did resembles her mother's young version. Queen Admirah Gayatri Devi. Brave, smart, beautiful, and strategic.
Her physic is also strong and tough; she beared all that happened in the forest when she was a child, and was known to be one of the most active and nearly hyperactive girl kid in their village once.
Physically, she's mature enough to be called as an adult woman.
She is ready for marriage in a shape like that, he's sure. But... what about her mental health and strength?

She beared everything, survived everything, and went through everything that happened to her and her poor childhood. Perhaps everything is fixed once she payed the revenge her tribe holds on Jaafar, but he knows that it isn't that easy.
But Advika survived through all the foresights that reveals the painful reality that she's the lost princess that lose her parents in such a tragic way.
She went through the dangerous adventure that can devour her to death.
And one thing for sure; she's ready for a marriage that's a piece of cake when it's being done with the man she really loves.

Her age is 16, and she's going to turn 17 by the end of this month. It's a normal and suitable age for marriage and starting a parenthood in their times.
Usually, ladies are being married once they get their first period, in order to be able to make and give birth to as much offsprings to her husband as possible. But Aarav hates and strictly disagrees that statement, that basic of getting married. He only agrees firmly that marriage is done with the foundation of love, and that's it. Not for the kingdom or family's sake.

But that basic can also protect their relationship. No one can ever protest them for their such young ages.
He frowns. All the points and aspects that he doubts of his girl is fulfilled and it states that Advika is ready to marry.
Besides, he doesn't think that if he pends another week it will change her drastically to a more mature, stronger, and older lady. There is no turning back.
The ring is ready, and it's not like you need a long vow just to propose. You simply have to say will you marry me and stuff, and there you have a mainstream wedding proposal.

He doesn't need to command his brain, all his body parts function well.
"Let me have some time alone with Kaa," He says, dragging her outside. The scenery is awesome at the Acharyas' backyard. The sun is setting at the horizon, making the sky red and orange. A slow breeze and gentle wind makes it a perfect moment.
With the ocean shore as a background, and the plants taking her back to the old castle garden, he kneel to the ground, and pull out a red black polished box from his pocket.