Chapter Ten

(Niall's POV)

"They're gone now, you know," I stated, pulling my head off his warm neck and backing up a little so I could see his face. I kept my hands on his broad shoulders, his still gently massaging my waist. 

This whole time, my heart has been beating like a drum solo in a heavy metal song. Something about Harry, something I couldn't quite put my finger on, lured me in as if I was bait. I want to know him, I want to know about his past, what he likes, what he eats for breakfast, his thoughts, everything. 

I understand that he wants to wait to tell me about himself, and I get it. Maybe he just has a messed up past, messed up present. But I don't care, I just want to know him. I find him so.. mesmerizing.

 It makes me want to stare at him all day, have my hands on his warm body like I own him, and he owns me. The way his dark, curly hair makes his green eyes look so bright is what really gets me. Especially in the sunlight, he looks almost godly. 

His bold, sharp jawline catches me off guard, and his abs.. holy shit his abs. Last night at my house, I was internally freaking the fuck out. His shoulders and arms and chest were so muscular, and the tattoos were just so interesting, I wanted so badly to run my hand over every one.

 I knew there were probably so many more that I couldn't see at that moment, and I didn't want to make him all uncomfortable by touching anywhere else but his wound. 

I knew what I did to him though, how I made him feel. I could tell by his rapid breathing and the way his eyes seem almost lustrous when he looked at me. It made my heart and mind do little flip-flops inside. God, he was just so... handsome. Beautiful.

Does he even like boys? I couldn't tell. He seemed like the type of guy who sleeps around a lot with random girls, no offence to him. It just seemed impossible for someone like Harry to be into guys, let alone me. 

I knew I was bisexual. I had known for years. Sometimes I just think I'm full out gay, but there's some girls that still catch my eye. Only some. 

My ex boyfriend always told me how it made him uncomfortable that I still saw some attractiveness in girls. That led to a lot of fights, and we ended up splitting after seven months. It ended about two weeks ago and I still haven't changed his name in my phone. I guess it was because I've been deciding whether I want to delete it or not. 

I snapped my thoughts back to Harry, his shiny green eyes studying me hungrily like I was his prey. He still hadn't answered me from previously. Out of habit, I brought my bottom lip in between my teeth and bit down softly. I always do it when I think.

I felt Harry's hand remove itself from my hip and shoot up to my mouth, his thumb gently pulling my lip back out. "Don't do that," he said, his voice low and raspy and his pupils huge.

"Why not?" I asked, smirking. He looked down, his hand snaking back down to its original spot against my t-shirt. He didn't reply, instead just took to letting his eyes scan up and down my body. His tongue poked out of his mouth, running across his perfect pink lips, wetting them. 

Now it was my turn to look at him with hungry eyes. I wanted to kiss him so bad, so bad. But, I knew that I needed to get to know him first. 

"I want to stay like this for a while," Harry said, his eyes meeting mine. His lips tugged themselves into a smile, mine soon following suit. I nodded, slightly in a trance. I was still curious as to why those men were looking for him, but I just let it be. He'll tell me someday.  

I felt his hands slowly start to massage my back again, his fingers slightly raising my shirt, the tips of them brushing my bare skin causing me to break out in goosebumps. My hands reached up to touch his chocolate curls that were spiraled just behind his ears. I let out a deep breath, staring at his lips. He knew I was staring, too. 

"There's something about you," he said, catching me off guard. 

I cocked my head a little in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I just met you last night but I feel like I've known you forever," he said smiling, showing off his deep dimples. "You do something to me, something weird. I just can't figure out if it's good or bad." 

I slowly nodded, trying to understand what he meant. "I don't get what you mean."

"I'll tell you someday," he said, his warm hands sliding themselves fully under my shirt, making me quietly gasp. 

"Is there anything you can tell me?" I asked, a little frustrated but flustered at the same time.

Harry's eyebrows creased together in thought for a moment before he finally spoke up. "Well, I like the colour blue."

"That'll come in handy," I whispered, chucking. 

"I only have one friend," he continued. "His name is Louis and I've known him since I moved here. He left for Paris six months ago and just came back today."

My smile dropped as I noticed the hint of sadness in his voice. So maybe that's why he had to leave so early this morning. I guess that makes me feel slightly better. 

"I got angry at him, like ten minutes after I saw him again. I get mad too easily," his eyes dropped down to stare at the blank t-shirt I was wearing. 

He gets mad easily, there's some information. He was kicked out at sixteen, his best friend's name is Louis, his favourite colour is blue and he likes mint tea. There, I thought to myself. Now I know some things about him. 

The thought of the new information made me smirk a bit. It's only been a day and I've cracked his shell slightly already. 

Just a little while longer and that shell will be completely broken.