Epilogue

A/N: Hiiii! I'm sorry this took so long to be published, just a lot of stuff going on right now!
This is the last official part of The Runner, then it is over. I hope you enjoyed this story! The process was unbelievable and I love you all for sticking by me and being patient. I love you guys! And I really really hope you liked the twist in this story and the intensity of it (: Enjoy xoxox

-

-

(Harry's POV)

*two months later*

"I'll see you guys after work," Louis called through the house, the sound of the front door shutting soon followed.

I sat on the brand new sofa and looked around the bright living room, the thought that this place was mine still not sinking in.

Louis had gotten a job at the local mechanic shop, fixing cars and motors and trucks. He seemed to really like it, the pay was good.

Niall had gotten a job as well at the cafe downtown, which was good for me because it meant free coffee every day.

Me, on the other hand. I just stayed at home most the day. I couldn't find any interest in a job, or in anything really. I loved it here, I really did. But something felt off, not right.

What was it?

"I'm off, babe," Niall's voice cut into my thoughts. He came around the couch in his work apron and leaned over, placing a kiss on my lips.

I groaned, grabbing his hand and pulling him on top of me. "Don't leave me."

"Harryyy," he whined, trying to stand up but my arms were wrapped around his waist. I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm lonely," I faked a sniffle, holding onto him tighter.

"Come to the cafe for a bit then," he said, sitting up on my lap and running his hands through my hair. "I'll get you a mint tea."

"Will you sit with me?" I questioned. Niall shook his head with a frown.

"You know I have to work," he said, kissing my lips again. "But I'll walk by your table lots."

I nodded, standing up and following him to the front door. I slipped my new boots on and grabbed my new jacket, exiting our new house to get into our new car- a black Range Rover.

"Life is good," I sighed, turning and looking at the house we had purchased together. It was two storeys, a modern glassy look to the exterior. The kitchen and second biggest bedroom which was Louis' room was downstairs, along with a large living room, a fancy bathroom and a mini bar. Upstairs was mine and Niall's room, a king bed with an ensuite bathroom attached.

"Still can't believe we own this place," Niall said, his blue eyes scanning the exterior as well. He looked around once before his eyes landed on the Rover. "What ever happened to that money stolen out of the Camaro?"

My mind drew a blank, then I caught on. "Oh! Oh, I don't even know. Robbed by John and Jeff, probably. We have it now."

"Are you sure it was them?" Niall asked.

I stopped to think for a minute. "I'm pretty sure. I mean, it makes sense."

Niall pondered for a minute, then simply shrugged his shoulders. He began walking over to the drivers side, but I caught his arm. "No, no," I said, leading him over to the passenger side and opening the door for him. He slipped into the seat with a confused look on his face.

"Haz, I know how to drive a left-sided vehicle," he said, staring at me as I leaned against the door.

I pecked his lips and backed up, shutting the door slowly as I said, "I know, I just want to drive you to work. Like a boyfriend."