Chapter One~ Something Is Wrong

Lloyd's Pov
I woke up... The sun was shining on my face. I realized that I was still fighting Cole so I got up real quick, and realized that I wasn't in the room I was fighting Cole at… I'm in the basement in The Bounty... What?… How? I saw the others they all got up. They groaned. I saw Avery… What the… How?…

"Lloyd? Your alive?" Kai asked. "We're all alive." Nya said. "How?! Cole killed us!" Zane yelled. "One by One…" Skylor said. Everyone was hugging each other. I turned my head and saw someone in the corner… Cole… That little son of a…

"Lloyd? Who's that in the middle of the basement?" Kai asked. I gasped. "Alex! Lexy! Alex!" I yelled. I got up and ran to her.

She looks… Different… She has blood stains on her clothes, her hair is so nappy, get skin so dry, her lips so chapped, her eyes she had bags under them, she has blood stains on her arms, legs, everywhere. Her freckles are covered in blood. The only thing shinning is her light crystal blue eyes.

She looks scared. She's rocking herself back and forth. "Alex… You Ok?" I asked. She looked up at me and saw me. She was staring at my ripped shirt which shows a X scar on my chest. She stared at it. I covered it.

"It's here. He's here for me... I didn't kill him... He's coming for me." Alex said. "Who?" I asked. "The Darkness." Alex said. "Lexy no one is coming for you." I said.  She shook her head.

"Why would he come then?…" I asked. "I used his dark magic to defeat him and make you guys back alive…" Alex said. I gasped. "Now he's going to kill me." Alex said. "No one is going to lay one freaking hand on you. Cause I'll kill them first." I said. "You can't defeat the darkness." Alex said.

"Alex I-" I said until Kai interrupted me. "Is that Cole?!" Kai asked. Alex turned her head and saw Cole. Cole and Alex met eye contact. He was hiding in the corner. The corner was dark. He was breathing heavily. He was... Scared... Of what?… Who?…

"Why did you do this to us huh?" Kai asked Cole. Cole didn't answer he just stared at him. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO US?!" Kai asked.

Cole shook when Kai yelled. Cole still wouldn't answer him. Kai walked up to Cole slowly. Cole's eyes widened and he answered him. "Love Makes You Do Crazy Things." Cole said. Kai rolled his eyes. "Love make you do crazy things my ass!" Kai said.

Cole ran to his room before anyone could say something else or touch him. "Yeah you better run Jackass!" Kai yelled. "Well we should go wash up and clean… The Bounty." Nya suggested.

"Alright Lloyd, you going to stay with Alex?" Kai asked. I nodded. "Ok we'll be back, careful Lloyd." Kai said. I nodded. I turned to see Alex… Just sitting there still.  Something Is Wrong…
………………………………………………
Sorry for short chapter but Eh whatever deal with it. If you don't like it then tell my lazy ass that. Lol. I'm just kidding. Bye! Love ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae Nae