Chapter Seventeen~Monster

Cole's POV
Dad just stared at me in fear. I looked behind me, I gasp... Wings?... My wings were black and green. How?... "The story is true..." Dad said, I was confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked, dad kept shaking his head.

"I can't lose you too." Dad said, I looked at dad. "I lost Nicole like that... I can't lose you too." Dad said, I backed away... Mom... 

I stared at dad. "You better stay clever if you wanna survive..." I said to dad, dad kept staring at me. "Dad what are you talking about?... When you said that I was were suppose to forget.." I asked, dad sighed.

"Every week of the month you were suppose to forget about me." Dad said, my eye's widened. "What are you talking about? What? Why?" I asked, dad sighed. "It was for your protection." Dad said, I stared.

"What protection?! The only protection I've been getting was being POSSESSED AND KILLING MY FAMILY! HOW WAS THAT PROTECTION DAD!?" I asked/yelled. "Nicholas, you don't understand." Dad said, I raised a hand.

"I don't understand? I don't understand? YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! I KILLED MY FAMILY! THEY HATE ME! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE? BEING HATED BY PEOPLE YOU CARED FOR AND LOVED?! OBVIOUSLY NOT!!! WHY ME DAD?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME!? WHAT DID I DO FOR YOU TO HATE ME!?" I asked. Dad looked mad, he clutched his knuckles.

"You killed Nicole.... It's your fault Nicole is dead. It's all your fault." Dad said, I gasp. Dad looked up, he saw my fave. "Cole... I didn't mean that." Dad said, he walked up to me. I pushed his hands away, glaring at him. "Keep your hands away from me!" I yelled, dad looked shocked.

"If you didn't want a kid then why marry mom?" I asked, dad sighed. "I loved her very much. I did everything to protect her." Dad said, I scoffed. "Of course not. If you did then mom would be here." I said, I walked away.

"It was either you or your mom! She chose you! I wanted it to be her! She said no, she said you needed a life... You deserved to be loved... You deserved to learn new things. You deserved to be happy...." Dad said, I froze.

"You chose mom? You didn't care about me?" I asked, dad nodded. "I was observed with your mom. I loved her so much, I thought you would be like.... Like..." Dad said, I scoffed.

"Like what? Diego?" I asked, dad shook his head. "Worse." Dad said, I rolled my eyes. "What could be worse than being like Darkness?" I asked dad, he took a deep breath.

"I thought you'll be like... A..."
I rolled my eyes, and sighed.
"Just say it dad!" I yelled.
"A..."
I looked at dad, he looked back at me.
"A what dad?" I asked, dad lifted his head... A tear rolling down his cheek.
"Monster..."