Chapter Fifteen~ Secrets

Cole's POV
Lloyd nodded, and looked at me worried. I smiled at him, he sighed. He probably stopped worried a lot when I smiled... There was a knock on the door, Lloyd opened the door. It was Alex, she smiled at me. She whispered something in Lloyd's ear, he nodded and left. Alex walled up to me, sat on the bed next to me.

She cupped my cheek. "How are you doing?" Alex asked. "Good. You?" I asked. She smiled. "Fine." Alex said. "Why fine?" I asked. Alec shook her head. "You can tell me." I said. Alex sighed, then nodded.

"You know how everyone is mad at you?" Alex asked. I nodded. "Well... When Lloyd told me about you in the kitchen... Kai said that who cares and you can die..." Alex said. I flinched, my eyes were watery. That hurt me...

"Then?" I asked. "Then I... Started to argue with Kai. Everyone was on Kai's side, Lloyd was the only on mine." Alex said, she stopped. She was crying, I hugged her.

"Cole. What you did was wrong. But I can never hate you. I forgave you a long time ago. Lloyd did too. I just can't see them acting like that to you." Alex said.

"Alex, it's ok. I can take it. It doesn't matter to me." I said. Alex looked at me. I kissed her cheek, she took a deep breath. Her breath was cold, I looked at her again. She was the one. She always have been. My beautiful Jayline.

I looked at my phone, I misses two calls from dad. I sighed, I got out of bed. I put on my shoes, Alex took my hand. "You can't go out there. If they see you..." Alex said, hesitating. I kissed her forehead.

"I'll be fine." I said. She nodded, I left downstairs. I saw Kai and everyone else in the living room. I could go to the kitchen, then to the back door. I nodded to myself. And tip toed to the kitchen, or tried to. Kai spotted me, of course.

"Why are you still here?" Kai asked, everyone got up. I rolled my eyes. Ignore them, walk away. I told myself, I tried to walk away. Jay blocked my way. "Move it Jay." I said. Jay didn't move, or made eye contact.

I growled. Nya got in front of Jay. "You too Nya? Come on don't be stupid!" I said. She rolled her eyes. "Let me through, I have to be somewhere." I said. Nya shook her head.

I got mad, I was taking deep breaths. "Nya. Please. Move." I said. She shook her head again, I turned invisible and left to the door. Before I left I heard Kai yell... Monster...

I my heart ached, I didn't want to go back and tell him off. Instead of walking to dad's, I ran. I can't take this no more. Monster, Creature, Predator, Killer, Murderer, Black Hearted Ninja...

I don't know how many times I've been called those names. In my dreams, thoughts, nightmares, and mostly in... Reality...

My life is so frustrating. Just when I think my life can't get any worse, I find out that Darkness was in love with my mom! Ugh! Wait, is he my dad?... Nah, that can be. I don't even look like the guy!

But it's time for dad to tell me all of those... Painful, sad, happy, confusing, frustrating, depressing, regretting... Secrets....