Chapter Two~ A Crazy Attack

Cole's Pov
I ran up to my room and locked it. I don't know what is wrong with me... My hands started to shake. My head felt dizzy. I started to see black only black. Just like that with a blink in a eye. I passed out.

One Hour Later…
(Still Cole's Pov)

I woke up. I wasn't in my room anymore... I was somewhere cold... And dark... Where am I?… I think I'm lost... Wherever I'm at.... Why would I be here?…

"Welcome back Cole." A familiar voice said. I jumped in fear. Oh no... Please don't let it be... "Miss me?...." The Darkness.... Oh no... "What do you want?" Cole asked. "Oh no hi back Cole?" Darkness asked.

"Don't ignore my question what the hell do you want?" I asked. "To help the dark you come out." Darkness said. "Leave me alone. It's your fault that I killed my family. It's your fault that my family is mad at me. It's your fault that Alex doesn't love me anymore. Everything is your fault!!" I yelled.

Darkness scoffed. "No Cole… Don't blame me on something you wanted to do." He said smirking. "You Possessed me." I said. "You left me no choice." Darkness said. "Whatever your not gonna make the dark me leave." I said.

"Oh really?" Darkness asked. "Yes. Alex defeated me. She took the darkness away from me. Remember? When black energy came out of my mouth?" I said. "Oh hush Cole! Face it. You know that there's a little bit of dark in you." Darkness said. "If there was then I would use it all on you." I said.

Darkness looked at me how shocked. Then grinned. "Fine then, if I can't get you to be bad then… I guess I'll have to Kiss Alex so she'll fall for me then she'll do whatever I want." Darkness said.

"Touch her I'll kill your ass!" I growled. My sharp teeth came out. My eyes started to glow dark red. I gasped. I covered my mouth... What the?…

"See there's some Darkness in you!" Darkness yelled. I shook my head. My teeth were gone. My eyes were back to normal. I can control myself... I won't let myself go crazy again...

"Alex used my dark magic…" Darkness said. "She used it to save me and help her family!" I yelled. My claws came out. I gasped again. Oh no.... No please no... 

"So how's life now? Everyone hates you huh Cole?" Darkness asked. I growled. "Shut up and leave me alone!" I yelled. "Why did you have to take me back to The Curse Realm?" I asked.

Darkness just shrugged. "I hope Alex is OK... Those spells are the most powerful ones. Only true dark people could handle it... " Darkness said. "Leave Alex alone." I warned.

"Or what?" Darkness asked. "Or I'll kill you." I said. "No you won't." Darkness said. "I killed you once." I said. "Yeah, when you were dark and evil and powerful." Darkness said.

"Just leave me, Alex, and my family alone... Or your going to regret it." I said. Then just like that Darkness disappeared and I was back in my room. I'm sick and tired of Darkness. He's ruining everything... Hopefully he knows better not to mess with me... Or else...

Meanwhile With Lloyd And Alex…

Lloyd's Pov
Alex was staring at the floor. I'm worried about her. She's my best friend. I care for her. I just hope nothing bad happened to her. "Hey Alex. Can you tell me what happened with you and Cole?" I asked. Alex looked at me.  She sighed. "This." Alex said. "What do you mean by-?" I asked until Alex's eyes turned into dark light orange. Her hair was light silver or white whatever you wanna call it. Her lips were gray. She looks so.... Beautiful. I'm saying this as a friend.

She looked at me. "There's more." She said. Wings popped out beautiful light orange wings. Her tail came out with dark orange scales. No horns... Well I'm shocked. She looked at me once again.

"I'm the Super Ultimate Demon Dragon. I had to be this so I could defeat Cole. And help you all." Alex said. I gasped in shock. Wow... OK this is.. Just wow...

"Alex… Then what's wrong?… Your staring at your hands then the floor... Is there something your not telling me?" I asked her.

Alex just looked at me. "That I can't tell you…" Alex said. I frowned. "Alex I can't help you if you won't tell me." I said. "Good. I don't want or need your help Lloyd. I'm doing this to keep you safe." Alex said.

Alex and I heard footsteps and I looked at Alex and somehow she transferred into her human form real quickly... It was Pixal... "Alex come upstairs... You need you rest." Pixal said.

Alex wouldn't say a word... She just nodded. She got up and then blood was dripping on her legs.... What the heck... Jay came just in time.... I think...

"Alex are you OK?" Jay asked. Alex backed away. I gasped a little. What's wrong with Alex's legs?… "Alex it's OK. It's me Jay... Your brother." Jay said.

"Stay away." Alex growled. Jay just chuckled. "Come on Alex. Let's go." Jay said. Jay grabbed her hand. That was a bad idea…

"I SAID STAY AWAY!!!!" Alex yelled. Her hair was flying she threw a vase at Jay. Jay ducked. Luckily he didn't get hit.... Alex started to scream. Once she was screaming knifes were charging after Jay... Oh god... Jay ducked again. Alex missed again.

"Alex! Stop!!" Jay yelled. Alex's eyes glowed dark blood red and dark blue. Oh damn.... A sword went flying across the room. We all watched it crash and it became into butterflies.

We turned back to Alex and she was on the floor.... She was knocked out... What the... Hell... I picked Alex up and took her to her room. Jay is still freaked out. Pixal is checking for any injury on Jay.

Luckily no injuries on him. Jay started to panic. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! WHY DID ALEX TRY TO KILL ME?!" Jay yelled. I rolled my eyes. "JAY SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled.

Jay immediately shut up. I sighed. I was tucking Alex in her bed. I was playing with her dark chocolate brown hair... Pixal took Jay somewhere else... Just in case Alex wakes up and sees him...

Well that was... A Crazy Attack...
………………………………………………
Damn Alex!!! Savage! Wonder what's gonna happen next? Find out in the next chapter! More will be published later on today or tomorrow. Bye! See ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae Nae