Chapter Eight~Painful

Alex's Pov
Lloyd and I went to my room. I locked the door. Then I laid down on my bed. Lloyd was quite. "Do you want a snack?" I asked. Lloyd nodded. "Sure why not?" Lloyd said. He smiled at me. I smiled back. "Be right back stupid." I said. "Hey!" Lloyd said. I just laughed. "Here read my comic books until I come back." I said laughing still.

As I walked downstairs I made Lloyd a ham sandwich. I opened the frigerator's door and grabbed two root beers. I had to cut Lloyd's sandwich in half, so I grabbed a knife and then I cut myself. Ouch! I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my hand. I closed the door and I turned my head and saw Cole! What the heck!

Cole grabbed my shoulders and flew me and I hit my back on the wall. Cole was staring at me in my eyes. "Are you alright? Are you hurt? Did someone hurt you? Are you OK? Are you bleeding?" Cole asked.

Cole kept asking me all these questions... He was worried about me... My eyes were just wide open... I watched as Cole kept asking me all these questions. I was blushing the whole time.

Cole was so serious. Cole realized that he made me hit my head because his eyes went wide. "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! I'm sorry! I was just worried about you! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Cole said.

Which seemed like forever. Until five minutes later I was staring at Cole's light emerald green eyes. I swear their so beautiful. They sparkle in the moonlight... He gave me his adorable smile. I smiled back. He grabbed the First-Aid kit. "Cole I'm fine. Who cares?" I said overdramatic.

Cole looked up from what he was doing and he looked at me in the eyes. "I do... I care and Love you." Cole said. I started to blush... He blushed back. "I uh... Your hand is... OK. Just be careful." Cole said changing the subject.

I snickered. He would always change the subject when we were dating... I miss that so much... I wanted to cry... But I didn't... There's no reason to...

"Were you spying on me?" I asked. Cole's eyes went wide and blushed. "W-What n-no! I-I w-was j-just g-gonna g-get a-a s-snack th-that's a-all." Cole said awkwardly smiling. I snickered. "Whatever." I said.

Cole blinked a couple of times. "So uh.. Your with Lloyd huh?" Cole asked. I nodded. "Oh uh Ok. You should get going Lloyd might be worried about you." Cole said.

I nodded. "Your right." I said smiling at him. "I can't take this anymore!" Cole said. "What do you me-?" I asked but I couldn't finish because I felt someone's warm soft lips on mine.

It was... Cole... Cole was kissing me. His lips on the bottom of mine. Mine on the top on his. We moved our lips. I moved my to the right. Cole to the left. We both were  blushing.

We pulled away for air. "Did you ever tell Lloyd?" Cole asked. I sighed. "Not yet... I'm going to tell him when I go back." I said. Cole nodded. "Ok." Cole said. "You don't have to say anything." A voice said. I jumped Cole did too.

We both turned and saw... L-Lloyd... Oh no... "Lloyd I..." I said. But I stopped. I didn't know what to say. Lloyd paused me. "Save it for later Alex." Lloyd said. "Go away Lloyd. Or someone is going to get hurt." Cole said growling.

"Alex go in your room now." Lloyd said. Cole grabbed me and pulled me in closer to his chest. My head was on Cole's chest. I could hear his heart pound... Cole's body is so warm... "If you want her you gotta get through me first Garmadon." Cole growled.

Cole showed his sharp poisoning teeth and his dark ruby red eyes. Lloyd gasped a little. "Bring it on Brookstone!" Lloyd yelled. I jumped in. "No! Don't fight! I'll go in my room. Just don't hurt each other." I begged.

They both nodded their head. I left to my room. I shut the door. Oh.... I hope this isn't going to be... Painful...
......................................................Ok uh yeah. What's gonna happen next? Will everything be OK? Find out in the next chapter. What's gonna happen between Cole and Lloyd?! More will be published later on tomorrow. Bye! See ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae Nae