Chapter Twelve~ Mommy

Cole's POV
"Your mine now." Darkness whispered in my ear. My eyes widen, my body froze, my heart was pounding. I couldn't scream, he grabbed my hand. He showed me a mirror, it was me. I'm confused, then when I turned to my right... It was him Darkness.

He was never next to me. He was never behind me. He was never in front of me. He was and always was... In my mind... Yep, I knew it... I'm going insane...

I felt sick, I shut my eyes. The pain didn't go away. I opened my eyes, I was on a boat... Oh... That's why... I'm seasick... Son of a-....

"Having fun?" A familiar voice asked. Her light brown hair blowing in the wind, her Crystal light blue eyes, her freckles across her nose and cheekbones... Alex.

The boat was rocking back and forth, I groaned. I clutch my stomach and covered my mouth. I could tell my face was green. I wasn't feeling so good.

"Not feeling so good Cole?" Alex asked. I looked at her, I couldn't talk if I did I knew I would vomit.

"Aw, my poor Cole. He's seasick. Don't worry Cole. It's just vomit." Alex said. I stared at her. Just vomit!? Seriously!? Oh my gosh!

If only she knew what it felt like! My stomach growled, I clutched it, shutting my eyes. Oh no, not now. Alex smiled, she walked up to me, I stared at her.

While she was walking towards me it looked like she was walking side to side. With the boat, I backed away. I knew I might vomit on my girlfriend.

She giggled. "Baby gonna love me now, now, now, now, now, now... Now Or Never." Alex said, smiling. I raised a eyebrow.

I backed away to the railing, Alex was getting closer. I looked at the ocean, back at Alex. I could vomit and she would stay away...

I was gonna vomit, there was a lump in my throat. I turned around, I was gagging. Alex turned my body and kissed my cheek.

Darkness laughed, I turned Alex's body was still there, it was just Darkness's face.

I felt sick, I vomited. Son of a gun. A dude kissed me!!! I vomited, clutching my hands on the railing. A hand was on shoulder, it turned my body around.

I was facing... A beautiful ghost.... Black hair, emerald green eyes like mine. She was beautiful, she smiled at me. I didn't know why but... Tears were rolling down my face.

"Cole, you've grown so much." The woman said, she cupped my cheek. I was confused, I looked at her. She looks like me but as a elderly girl.... Or I look like her... As a teenage boy...

My heart froze. I couldn't breath. My stomach hurt. My eyes watery, tear rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't help myself... But I said what I thought what I would never say...

"Mommy?"