Chapter Five~Now Or Never

Quick little A/N:
DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET! TRUST ME! Thank you.
......................................................
Cole's Pov
As I watched Alex sleep. I smiled. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I went through her dresser. To make sure it's not here... What's the here you may ask... I'm not telling you! You have to find out yourself. Anyways I started to play with Alex's hair. She immediately grabbed my wrist. I screamed a little.

Alex opened her eyes and I saw her beautiful light crystal blue eyes... So beautiful.... She looked at me and sighed. "Cole you scared me." Alex said. I started to blush and shake at the same time.

"A-Alex! H-Hey! W-What's u-up?" I asked. Alex was still holding my wrist. She didn't realize she had my wrist until she looked at me hand. My hands were shaking. Why am I acting like this?... Especially in front of Alex... It's like... I'm falling for her all over again....

"Why are you in my room?" Alex asked. My eyes went wide. "Uh... I uh... I uh..." That was all I could say. Alex smirked at me. "Were you spying on me?" Alex asked. My face went bright red. "W-What?! N-No! O-Of c-course n-not! W-Why w-would I-I d-do th-that?!" I asked.

"Your shaking and blushing Cole. I'm not stupid." Alex said. "I didn't say you were." I said. Alex rolled her eyes.

Alex was staring at the floor. "Cole?" Alex asked. I turned my head and looked at her in the eyes. "Yes?" I asked. Alex took a deep breath and asked. "What's Love?" My eyes went wide.

I took her hand.... "Alex... Love doesn't always mean saying "I love you"... It means caring for someone deeply. You'll do anything for them... Even... Kill for them... Love is painful, confusing, frustrating, distracting, Love is... The most powerful source in the world..." I said.

Alex's eyes went wide. "What did I say?" I asked. "Nothing... That's what I think love is." Alex said smiling at me... Then she frowned. "Love Is Painful..." She whispered to herself.

I took Alex's hand. "Alex... I need you to heal me. To fix me. To Help me realize." I said. Alex blushed. "Realize what?" I asked. "Realize how much I love you..." I said. Alex blushed once more.

"You really mean that?" Alex asked. I nodded my head. "Of course I do... Why would I lie?..." I asked. Alex frowned. "To make me happy." Alex answered back. It was my turn to frown. "Alex... I would never lie to you... I can't say I would never hurt you because... I already did... But... If I could have a second chance... Then I won't hurt you... Ever again... I was possessed... It's my fault I wasn't strong enough... And I put too much pressure on you to marry me... I'm sorry for that... I'll say sorry to you until I die... Please... I'm sorry... Just don't doubt Love because of me..." I begged her.

Alex blushed and smiled. "It takes a man to admit his feelings.... I forgive you." I said. We leaned in and kissed...

(NOW YOU CAN PLAY THE VIDEO! Thank you).

No one's Pov
Cole and Alex started to kiss. Cole put his hand around Alex's waist and pulled her in closer. Cole and Alex both were sitting on the bed. Until Alex fell on top of Cole on the bed. They didn't care... They still kissed.

Alex started to play with Cole's hair. Cole kept his arms around Alex's waist. Cole's lips were on top of Alex's and Alex's lips were on the bottom of Cole's lips.

Alex moved her lips to the left. Cole moved his lips to the right. Cole and Alex were both blushing but they both were still kissing.

Cole then moved his lips down to Alex's neck. Alex started to squeeze Cole's shirt. "D-Don't d-do th-this. Th-They'll f-find o-out." Alex begged.

Cole removed his lips from Alex's neck and whispered in her ear. "Then I guess it'll be our secret..." Cole said. Cole then lowered his lips back to Alex's neck.

Which of course met giving her a hickey.... Alex started to blush. Alex kept her eyes shut. Cole blushed the most. Cole kept keeping Alex in Cole's arms. It was like he was protecting her...

Alex opened her eyes and saw Cole staring at her. "You know you have beautiful eyes... You make me go... Crazy." Cole said brushing Alex's bangs out of her eyes.

Alex blushed more. "Why am I doing this?... Is this real?... Am I dreaming?... Please tell me I'm dreaming... I do love Cole... But everyone hates him... Lloyd will kill me if he finds out Cole gave me a hickey..." Alex thought to herself...

Alex shook her head... Keeping the negative things out of her mind... She stared back at Cole. She barely realized that Cole was staring at her the whole time...

Alex smiled at Cole... Cole smiled back... Cole leaned in... Alex hesitated... She didn't know what to do until she grabbed Cole's collar and pushed him to her bed.

They started kissing again... Cole started to breath heavily... He was nervous... He didn't know what Alex was gonna do...

Alex leaned in closer... And closer... And closer... Until... Alex's eyes glowed dark and lightish orange. She then used her sharp poisoning teeth and kissed Cole. Cole's eyes widened.

Cole laughed. "What's so funny?" Alex asked. "Me too." Cole said. He showed her his dark ruby red eyes and his sharp poisoning teeth. "Can't hurt me sweetie." Cole said.

Alex smirked. Then she leaned in and kissed Cole. Cole pulled away and said to Alex... "It's Now Or Never..."
......................................................
What did Cole mean by that?! What's gonna happen next? More will be published later on tomorrow. Find out what happens in next chapter. Bye! See ya! Stay Awesome!
-Nae Nae