Chapter Three~I Never Knew I Would Still Love Him

Alex's Pov
I woke up in my room in my bed. I'm so comfortable. I have a head ache. My stomach hurts. I feel dizzy. I started to sense someone with me. I looked around to see who else is with me. It was Lloyd... He was asleep on the chair I keep next to my bed.

I watched him sleep. He looks so peaceful... He had bags under his eyes. How long was I asleep for?… Lloyd started to wake up. I quickly closed my eyes. Pretending to wake up too.

"Oh hey Lexy. Your awake." Lloyd said. "How long was I asleep for?" I asked. "For uh... Well...hours. It's now night time." Lloyd said looking at me. He was staring at me in my eyes...  "You Ok Lloyd?" I asked. Lloyd nodded his head. "Your not." Lloyd said.

I looked at him. Lloyd grabbed my hands. "Lexy... Please tell me what's wrong... Let me help you... Please." Lloyd begged. I shook my head. "No... I don't need your help... I'm OK." I said. I just used my fake smile.

Lloyd sighed. "Quit lying to me." Lloyd said. Just then Zane came in. "Alex good your awake. I need to take a blood test." Zane said. I nodded. Zane took my shot. He then asked Lloyd to go help him with the experiment. "I'll be right back. Stay here. Don't go anywhere." Lloyd said. I nodded.

Lloyd and Zane left. It was two minutes since I was alone... I was getting bored already. Until someone was turning the door knob. I hid under my covers. I heard someone walk in and close the door behind them.

Someone was lifting up the blanket. OMG... Who the hell is it?!… I kept my eyes closed until I saw... Cole... What the heck?... "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I just needed to check on you... Has he been talking to you?" Cole asked. I shook my head.

"No. Has he been talking to you?" I asked Cole. His eyes went wide. Then he shook his head. "No." Cole said. I looked at Cole in the eyes. His eyes are so beautiful... They're light emerald green... So beautiful they were shining in the moonlight... I started to blush... I was starting at him straight in the eyes.

Cole was staring at my light crystal blue eyes... He started to blush too... "I'm sorry... " Cole said. I couldn't say anything... Sorry? That's all you have to say?... But I only thought of it... Not say it or think it...

Cole sat down next to me... I look in eyes again I looked closer... His eyes turned dark ruby red they shined. I gasped. Cole blinked then his eyes went back to his light emerald green eyes.

"The Darkness is probably after... Uh.. Me... And if he gets me then... I promise I won't kill the guys again... And I promise I won't hurt you again... " Cole said. I'm touched. So sweet. I blushed.

"Thank you... And Cole… If Darkness tries to get you... He won't cause.... I'll kill him..." I said smiling at him. Cole smiled at me with his adorable smile. I love his smile so much. We both leaned in closer... And closer... And closer until someone opened the door.

I turned to see who it was and it was Nya, Skylor, and Pixal. "Hey Alex. Time for your bath." Nya said. "What bath?" I asked. "Lloyd thought it would be nice if you took a bath." Pixal said.

I was quiet.... I wouldn't talk for some reason... I turned to side to see Cole gone. I nodded and the girls helped me walk to the bathroom. Was I about to kiss Cole?... Why am I messing with him?... Do I love him?... No Alex... No you don't...

No one's Pov
Alex was in the bath tub with water full in the tub. Alex was bare naked. She couldn't move her legs... Since Pixal is a robot she took Alex a bath. Alex watched the blood on her body drip off. The crystal clear water was a little red because of the stained blood on her body.