Chapter Eighteen~Mistakes

Cole's POV
My heart froze, I froze. It's like the world was slowing down. "What?" I asked, dad sighed. "I thought you would come out as a monster. But when you did... You were just a innocent happy little boy." Dad said, dad walled up to me. He put a hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off, I looked at him in betrayal.

"You thought your own kid would become a monster?" I asked, dad looked upset. "Just let me tell you why." Dad said, I growled. "Fine." I said, dad took a deep breath.

"When your mom was with Diego... She would be asleep... And darkness he would put positions in Nicole's stomach." Dad said, I was so shocked. "What? Why? Was she pregnant with me?" I asked, dad shook his head. "No. She was pregnant with you with me and her were married." Dad asked, I was confused.

"Then why did you think I was a monster?" I asked, dad sighed. "You know when the woman carry the kids in the egg?.." Dad asked, I shivered. "Gross. But yeah. Why?" I asked, dad looked at a picture of mom. "The positions went their. It stayed there until she was pregnant." Dad said, I gasp. "When she died, you came out... Your eyes were suppose to be all black... But they weren't... They were... Emerald green, like your mother's." Dad said, I nodded.

"But you hated me." I said, dad looked at me. "Why would you think that?" Dad asked, I looked at him with disbelief. "You abused me for the stupidest crap, you forced me to shove my dreams in a hole and become a dancer. You always called me a Mistake..." I said, dad looked at me...

"I know I'm sorry, I was mad at what happened." Dad said, I scoffed. "So you've been mad this whole time? My whole life?" I asked, dad lowered his head. "Forget this dad! Forget you. I'm gone." I said, I walked out to the door.

I was about to leave until dad called out to me. "Nicholas wait!" I froze, I turned to face him. "Nicholas isn't my name." I said, dad groaned. "Cole, wait." Dad said, I grinned. "What?" I asked, dad looked at me worried.

I turned into my human form, dad looked at me with sadness. "Stay. Please, I need to protect you." Dad said, I shook my head, scoffed. "I can't." I said, dad was confused. "Why?" Dad asked, I gripped on the doorknob.

"You shouldn't protect your... Mistakes..."