Chapter Fourteen~Nightmare

Cole's POV
He was right. I shot earth balls at him. My eyes were dark blood red, my poisoning sharp teeth were out. I was mad.

"Touch her I'll kill you." I said. Darkness laughed, I growled. "She broke a rule." Darkness said. "She doesn't even know about your kind!" I yelled. Darkness flinched. My heart was pounding.

"She used the darkest and dangerous spells. Enchanted and Enchantress." Darkness said. I shook my head, scoffed. "Yeah, to save my family from me." I said. "But they were already dead." Darkness said. I looked at him, then sighed.

"You know who she was saving." Darkness said. "She was saving me from... Me." I said. Darkness nodded. "Your just like your mother." Darkness said. I flinched.

"Your mother was only nineteen when she had you." Darkness said. I don't understand, how would he know....? "Why do you care?" I asked. Darkness laughed.

"There's a lot you need to know Nicholas." Darkness said. "That's not my name." I said. "Oh yeah huh? So it's Cole?" Darkness asked, playing dumb.

I rolled my eyes. "I was... In love with your mother." Darkness said. I froze. "What?" I asked. Darkness sighed and laughed. "I was once in love with your mother." Darkness said.

I couldn't breath. My chest was pounding. My stomach ached. My mind became a blur. "You were my mom's first lover." I said. He nodded. "Surprise?" Darkness asked.

"When you mother died, I decided to protect you. I was gonna kill you but... You were just too... *sighs* you just reminded me of your mother so much..." Darkness said.

I backed away, this couldn't be happening... This cant be happening!!! I fell, Darkness grabbed my neck and lifted me up. I was choking, I tried to make him let me go but nothing work.

He looked at me. "Cole... This is all just a lie to you... Your life... Everything... Nicole should of never had you." Darkness said. Just like that he bit my neck, sucking my blood.

I woke up screaming, Lloyd came running to me. "Cole!? Are you ok!?" Lloyd asked. I took deep breaths, O nodded. "What happened?" Lloyd asked. I sighed. I took a deep shaky breath... And faked a smile...

"Just... A... Nightmare..."