Chapter 11

I walked into the old foster home. We were back with Darren and there wasn't anything I could do about it. It was time to actually sit and think. I started to pull memories from the little time I spent with my parents. I could remember...shiny. Everything was shiny, probably expensive. There were big men in long black trench coats, and they were foreign. I could remember a few words that I'd heard often but I had no idea what language they were..."pericoloso" and "principe".   I remember my bedroom. It had a beautiful view. It overlooked a river. There were lots of buildings and very little trees .   Our house was huge and I never saw my parents because they were always working. I can remember my white  teddy bear that I drug around with me everywhere. I can remember sitting on a bench and staring out the window with her in my arms. Her name was Sophia. she wore pink overalls and a pink bow and had deep dark eyes that seemed to understand everything I said  and comfort me in my times of pain. I was so little but some of my memory seems so vivid. I still can't put together everything that's going on... may be my parents are involved in this? 

 I walked around the house looking for food . I  found some sour patch kids and a coke sitting on the side table in the living room. I immediately grabbed them. I knew Emily couldn't have them but I was so hungry that I wolfed them down in an instant. I  didn't know how long Emily had been here but I figured she must be hungry too, so I picked her up and grabbed her blanket and made my way to the nearest store. I walked down the street-about a mile and a half-  and finally made it to the corner store . I grabbed her some baby food and paid with a little cash I had on me. I decided to go to the library and tried to find out what the words meant that I remember from my childhood . I continued walking and noticed that I was being followed by a few men in black trench coats . Just like the ones from my childhood . . . hmm. but these were different in a way, they seemed almost  friendly . They were smiling and enjoying their lunches  as they followed me . This seems comforting and I thought maybe they can help me find answers at the library. I quickly led them there and the moment I reached to the doors they were right on me.

 I picked up my pace  so that we would be in the library with other people when they caught me . I made my way towards the largest group of people in there and turned around to face them I immediately spoke with a vicious tone. "Who are you and why are you following me? How come every time I turn around I am kidnapped? Every single day it's the same . I have very little food, I am always unconscious or tied up in the back of a car, I have no place to sleep, and  I never know what's going on. I don't understand any of this. What does it all mean? You have to help me. I can't be hurt anymore. This is unacceptable! I didn't even do anything wrong . I have lived in a Foster home  since my parents left me behind and I have dealt with terrible things every single day. I am covered in scars and bruises from head to toe.  I don't want to run anymore . This is insane . I am a teenager...I shouldn't have to deal with all of this!"   They grabbed my arm ever so lightly and gently pulled me towards the nearest table. They spoke in whispers and at first, I didn't understand what they were saying, but I quickly caught on. They told me they could protect me if I went with them. They said my parents had sent for me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing! My parents, after all this time, they wanted to see me. This is unbelievable! I could not comprehend the information they were giving me. I sat there in silence. I had no clue what to say. They continued right on talking. the gentlemen said that I was very valuable and many people were after my life. They were not allowed to tell me everything about what was going on, but I knew I was in danger where I was and I had to go. I again sat speechless and I just stared at the table. Could this really be happening?     They finally introduced themselves as Agent Thornburg and Agent Antonio.  I decided that going with them was my only option.  if I wanted to keep Emily and myself safe I needed to . I finally agreed after moments of deciding. agent Antonio, the youngest one , reached for Emily . At first I hesitated to hand her over but eventually did . I had to learn to trust them . It was going to be the one of the hardest things I've ever done , but it was the only way I would stand a chance against these awful events taking place in my life. I wanted so badly to just run away and start over in some other place in the world, but something deep inside me told me that  doing that would not solve all of my problems. For now, I just needed to make the best of things and try to make sense of all of this. Everything was even messier than before now, and I was determined to straighten things out, today.  

Okay so not very long this time AT ALL. But i typed this up real quick to satisfy your reading needs. anyway, i totally forgot my storyline from forever ago and am completely changing it. will try to upload soon? and suggestions? fan and comment please! peace.