Chapter 2: Perfect Plan

Y/N's POV

I awoke naturally at 7am sharp.

That time is practically embedded into my internal clock by now as it is the time everybody wakes up every morning.

That is the exact time that the music starts to play from the radios in all our homes and the exact time that our sun shines onto our windows.

However today I felt different, everything was the same, but I felt strange.

I remembered the occurrences of last night, how Jungkook discussed leaving, how he held my hands, and how the man, Park Jimin, showed his beautiful photographs and unrealistically beautiful self.

I got out of my bed and changed immediately into the Saturday clothes that the maid had left on my shelf. The outfit consisted of;

A pale blue dress that was long enough not to be indecent but short enough to be fashionable,

White pumps with a very low heel to look innocent yet make my legs slightly longer and model like,

A small white shoulder bag just to carry any necessities like extra make up or perfume,

A pearl necklace that sat delicately above my collarbones, two pearl earrings that matched the necklace and a pearl bracelet to complete the set.

Once I was dressed I tied my hair into a neat bun atop my head and made sure not a single strand was out of place.

It was Saturday, meaning I had a model job today.

Once I reached the bottom of the staircase I greeted my mother and brother before sitting to eat the fruit salad they had prepared for us all for breakfast.

"I must leave for my shoot mother." I smiled as she handed our empty bowls to our maids, "I shall see you in 3 hours time, goodbye brother." I waved politely to them before exiting the house.

The streets were fairly busy but nobody stepped out of line on the pathway. The way we walk seems almost like an elegant marching band...

I had almost reached the building where I do my modelling when I was suddenly pulled into a dark gap behind the bushes between two houses. I almost squealed until I saw who it was.

"Jungkook-ah, what do you think you are doing?" I asked with my hands on my hips, "You said we'd discuss leaving! And I had an idea." He said with his adorable grin I could never stay mad at.

I haven't seen him smile like that in such a long time...

"Okay Kookie, what is your idea?" I used a nickname I used to use when we were kids and it just made him smile even brighter, "well, you know that we get deliveries every Monday? Well the delivery truck has to come and go from somewhere right? So I say we follow it!" He said excitedly.

"How are we meant to keep up with a vehicle on wheels?" I raised my eyebrows and he held a finger up to shush me, "I'm a fast runner, I go jogging in the field behind our home when nobody is watching, plus I can carry you if you can't run." He said as if it was no big deal.

"We can try, but please don't be disheartened if your plan doesn't work." I said sympathetically, "Y/N? Can I give you a hug?" He suddenly asked out of the blue and I frowned quizzically at him.

"What is a hug?" I asked and he widened his eyes, "Just... Wrap your arms around me." He smiled and came closer until his arms went round my waist and he pulled me closer.

I blinked a few times before gently placing my hands round his shoulders and hugging him back.

"You really are an amazing brother Jungkookie." I smiled against him and I could feel him also start to grin, "I'm just glad we're finally gonna get out of here..." he pulled away from me before looking out of he bushes.

Nobody was near so we quickly walked out and I made my way towards my job again, I'm guessing Jungkook also had a shoot today as he walked in the same direction as me.

This is what we did in Fantasia.

I knew that other people had more important jobs than us, someone out there has to gather the food for us, someone out there has to build the things we use, someone out there has to make sure our weather stays perfect.

Yet all we do in Fantasia is let them take pictures of ourselves or film us acting for adverts or news broadcasts.

We didn't really work, we just let them use our bodies and faces.

The people I work for are somehow an exception to the flawlessness of Fantasia, as they are far from perfect.

They talk loudly and rudely and wear crazy things, they dive around all over the place with their cameras taking no care in their own appearance.

I'm not sure where they came from, but we all know never to ask.

Jungkook and I walked into the building and as usual were immediately rushed into the rooms where they prepare us.

Like I had said previously, makeup is not allowed, the cameramen and directors wear it, but not us, we are put into a different outfit and have our hair flattened so nothing is out of place before they place us in a plain white room with some sort of product in front of us.

Like a new hairbrush, or toothbrush, or face wash, or even some sort of food, and we just had to do whatever they told us too.

Today I was shooting with Jungkook, we had to show the male and female versions of a certain deodorant.

As I modelled I couldn't get the image of Jimin out of my head, the way he posed was so daring, so hot. I wish I was allowed to just move how I wanted and do what I wanted.

But I knew I could never do that...

Unless Jungkook's plan actually works.

~🌸~

- A.N.

I'm sorry this chapter was pretty boring, not really anything happened, it was kind of just to explain the escape but from maybe the chapter after the next one it should start to get interesting 😏

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it!

> Jazzi :)