Chapter 2

A/N: No words for myself... enjoy..

The Next Day...

Damon walked into Elena's room and she groaned, she looked up at him. "What are you doing?" Elena asked groggily and clearly hungover. Damon jumped on the bed and ripped the blankets away from her, Elena grabbed at the air finding no blankets no sheets nothing.

"What's with you? You talk about all this drinking and then you get hungover this bad!? Wake up sunshine!" Damon whisper yelled in her ear. Elena groaned and kicked one leg out of bed the the other, then she climbed out of bed wobbled leaning on her bed for support.

"You never visit, promise you'll visit more often?" Elena said out of nowhere, Damon thought of It for a moment, "Ya of course I'll make more time to come back." He said, Elena smiled and jumped next to him, she leaned on his chest, "How long have you been-"

"About three weeks" Elena said answering the question, Damon paused, "That's not too bad I can help you." He said resting his chin on top of her head.

"I still want to go through with my plan." Elena said into Damon's chest, Damon brushed his fingers through her hair pulling it away from her face. He stared into her warm doe eyes.

"Elena once this happens there is NO turning back, none.." Damon started but he looked into Elena's eyes and he knew she had made up her mind. He sighed.

Elena pulled her fingers through his hair and Damon sighed again, Elena stopped "if your not ok with this I understand Damon." Elena said starting to remove her fingers but Damon kissed her on the lips pulling her in for a passionate kiss that intensified.

Elena giggled when they broke for air, "I don't need the fancy stuff just get down to it." she said Damon shrugged his shoulders, "whatever your the boss." He said as he took off his shirt. Elena's breath caught in her throat as she saw Damon shirtless, she knew he was always a lady killer but this... she was seeing him from a whole new perspective.

"Earth to Elena? Did reality just kick you in the gut?" He said starting to put his shirt back on. Elena ripped her shirt off revealing a purple lace bra, Damon tried to refrain from drooling. Elena undid the clasp of her bra and pulled the straps off slowly, Damon unzipped his pants and kicked them to the floor.

Elena started to take off the shorts she didn't remember putting on, and Damon saw the matching purple lace underwear she took those off too. Elena saw Damon's eyes rake her body and she tried to cover up, Damon stopped her. "If this is too much-" Elena shut him up with a kiss.

Damon pulled his underwear off and pulled the blankets over himself and Elena, Elena didn't see much she tried to keep her gaze locked on Damon but right before he entered her she thought; Oh Shit this is gonna hurt.

Damon pushed himself into Elena, feeling her tight warm walls. New, untouched, she was incredible. Elena felt his cock inside her and she gripped his muscles on his arms, Damon slowly pushed himself further and further until he broke the wall that would bleed.

Elena cried out In pain, Damon couldn't stand to see her like that, and worse he was the one causing it. He cooed in her ear, "it's ok it's all going to feel better soon I promise." He kept cooing trying to help her relax.

Elena felt a tear roll down her cheek but she was feeling less pain and more pleasure now, Damon sensed the shift and he began to thrust into her slowly at first but then picking up speed. Elena was suppressing moans, but Damon looked at her and she couldn't help it.

Damon and Elena's moans and groans filled the room, Damon looked down at the amazing beautiful girl under him and suddenly he didn't want to just help her. He wanted to do things that he scolded himself for even thinking about. Just helping.