Chapter 1

*If you haven't read the first book Amy's Love, go read it so this makes sense.*

Amy's POV

Tonight is the last concert of the tour. After this concert, Louis and Jaylnn are going to Australia on vacation for a few weeks, and the rest of us are going back home.

The boys are getting ready, the girls and I are off to the side of the stage, while Baylaa is backstage sleeping. It was finally time for the guys to go on stage. They ran out and started to sing Midnight Memories. Right after they did their last song, everyone got off stage except for Niall.

"Excuse me everyone! I would like to say something before you all leave. First, I need my beautiful girlfriend to come out on stage." Niall said

Jaylnn then pushed me onto the stage. I then slowly walked over to Niall and everyone was staring at me, which was horrible because I hate getting in front of a lot of people.

"It's ok they won't bite" Niall joked around trying to make me feel ok

"As you all know, this is my girlfriend Amy. We have been together for a year, and have a beautiful daughter. I love Amy with all my heart, and I want everyone to know that. She is my world and she completes me" He said and then turned to me

"Amy, I love you. We have been best friends since kindergarten,and that day in 6th grade when you said yes to dating me, was the happiest day of my life. When we had our first kiss, I knew you were the one. I have made some mistakes over the years, and yet you stayed with me even when we weren't dating. I'm so glad that we are together again, and hopefully for forever." He said while holding my hands.

Niall then got down on one knee, and pulled out a box.

"Amy.. will you marry me?" Niall said in a nervous voice.

"Yes!" I somehow managed to say while crying tears of joy. Niall then slide the ring on my finger, and I gave him a hug, while the whole crowd screamed and cheered. We then walked off stage and went over to Baylaa.

Liam's POV

I know I said that I didn't love Amy anymore, but I am still madly in love with her. Even though she broke my heart, I still love her to death. Knowing that Amy and Niall are engaged and in love with eachother hurts me. It's not easy seeing the person you love be with your bestfriend.

The only person that knows that I still have feelings for Amy, is Jaylnn. She hasn't said a thing to anyone, and it's going to stay that way.

That moment when Amy said yes to Niall, my heart shattered into a million pieces. I went into the bathroom and just sat on the floor trying to get away from everyone. All I did was cry and cry because of the pain. Then out of nowhere, I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I say whipping the tears from my eyes

Hey guys!! I know this was a little short, but next one should be longer. Well bye guys, and keep on reading!!