Prolouge

Amy and Niall:

Two years after Amy and Niall got married, Amy gave birth to Jacob James Horan, and are now expecting another baby. They still live in London with all their friends.

Harry and Sophia:

9 months after the wedding, Sophia gave birth to two twin girls named Avery Jane and Darcy Louise. Sophia and Amy are still very close to one another and tell each other everything.

Liam and Sophia Smith:

Sophia forgave Liam after the while wedding fiasco. Three years after the wedding, they got married in Paris. Sophia is now expecting triplets.

Jaylnn and Louis:

Jaylnn, Louis, Louis Jr., and Mika are all doing great! Four years later, they got married and decided to not have any more kids.

Madi and Chandler:

Madi and Chandler finally got engaged when they went on vacation to Holland. They plan on getting married sometime in the near future, but do not want to rush things.

Jill and Zayn:

Jill and Zayn got married one year after the wedding. They have one little girl named Jessica, and plan on having one or two more in the future.

------------------------------

Well guys.... it looks like this is the end of the book. Sadly this will not turn into a trilogy. I will have another book coming out sometime soon, so I will let you know when it's out. I would just like to thank you guys sooo much for reading and voting on my books. You don't know how much it means to me! If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be where I am today. I will always be greatful for what you have done. You guys are amazing and I love you!!! I would like to say thanks to Josie and Dani for supporting me. Dani kept pushing me to make updates even when I didn't want to. You should go check their books out. They are on my reading list. Well guys, I guess this is good bye for now. See you guys soon. Love ya!!