Chapter 12

Sophia's POV (1 month later)

A few weeks ago, Harry cut his finger badly with a knife one night he was cooking.

Today, Harry is getting the stitches taken out. I have been sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes, when all of a sudden, I feel wet and sticky on my thighs. I look down and saw that I bled through.... Great. Just great.

I have no change of clothes, or a tampon. Maybe Amy can help! I quickly dig out my phone and text her.

Me-

Amy!! Are you doing anything?

Amy-

No. What's up?

Me-

I bled through and I have no change of clothes, or a tampon!!

Amy-

OH MY GOD!!!! Where are you?!

Me-

The hospital.

Amy-

Ok I will be right there!!

Thank god Amy is coming! I can not bare another minute of this. I would rather have my water break in public if I was pregnant, than this. This is just awful!

Five minutes later, Amy ran into the waiting with a bag. She then came over to me.

"Stand up and I will cover you." Amy whispered. I then stood up, and she got right behind me. We then waddled over to the bathroom, and went inside.

I then quickly slid into the stall and fixed myself up. Thank God I have a friend like Amy!

I then walked out of the stall and over to Amy.

"Thank you so much!" I say to Amy.

"No problem! You would do the same for me." Amy replied back while smiling.

"I would, oh and let's not speak of this to anyone. And if you do, I will kill you." I say.

"I won't. Now, let's get back into the waiting room." She said.

We then walked back to the waiting room. Not even two minutes later, Harry came out.

"Why is Amy here?" Harry asked.

"Because she can be." I say, and Amy laughed.

"Well, I better get home. See you guys later!" Any said while leaving.

"Bye!" Harry and I said while waving good bye.

"Want to stop and get lunch before we go home?" Harry asked.

"Sure!" I replied.

We then got into the car, and went to Hoss's. We both got steak, and the salad bar. When we were done eating, we paid, got into the car, and went home.

•••• Skipping Car Ride••••

When we got home, I threw my clothes into the washing machine, and went upstairs into the bedroom. I walked over to the bed and dove onto it. I then flipped over, closed my eyes, and acted like today never happened....

----------------------------------------

I know, this was a really weird chapter. But I thought it would be hilarious xD

Well, I'm gonna go, bye!!!