Chapter 13

Amy's POV

My older brother, John, just flew in from California, so he can be at the wedding next month.

I'm actually a little worried that he won't like Niall. Also, he doesn't know about Baylaa, or that I was pregnant.

"Niall!" I scream.

"What?" He says walking up stairs.

"Go get Baylaa dressed, and fix her hair while I get ready please." I reply.

"Sure. Anything for my princess." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said smiling.

I then went into the bathroom, and got a shower. When I was finished, I went back to my room and put on a pair of skinny jeans, and a white sweater.

Next, is hair and makeup. I make my way back to the bathroom, and blow dry my hair. Then I curled it into perfect curls. For my makeup, I just put on some foundation, and mascara.

When I was about to leave the bathroom, I saw a naked Baylaa run past the door screaming, while Niall is chasing her in his underwear.

"What is going on?!" I scream.

"Uhhhh....... nothing." Niall said blushing.

The doorbell then rang.

"That's John!! Oh my god!" I scream. I then ran over picked up Baylaa and handed her to Niall.

"Here, get her dressed, and then get some clothes on." I say trying to calm down.

"Ok. I'm on it!" Niall replied.

I then ran downstairs and answered the door.

"Hey John!" I say hugging him.

"Hey Amy Bear." He said hugging my back.

"Come on in." I said smiling. We then walked indie and sat down on the couch.

"You have a great house." John said while looking around.

"Thanks!" I reply.

Baylaa then ran down the stairs, still naked, and ran over to me.

"Baylaa get your butt back here!" Niall screamed running into the living room in his underwear. Niall then froze right in front of us.

"Oh... hey John..." Niall said embarrassed.

"Hi Niall... um why are you in your underwear?" He asked.

Oh god. I just want to die now.

"Oh. Well I just woke up a little bit ago, and I had to get Baylaa dressed, so I didn't get dressed." He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm guessing that's Baylaa." John said pointing to Baylaa.

"Yep." I finally speak up.

"When did that happen?" He asked.

"Let's see here, about 10 months ago." I reply back.

"She looks just like you Amy." He said smiling.

"Well, I'm gonna go get dressed." Niall said walking up stairs.

"Baylaa is beautiful." John said smiling, and picking Baylaa up.

"Thanks. I will be right back. I'm going to get her some clothes." I say walking upstairs.

I grabbed a pink sundress, a diaper, and a hair tie, and then went back downstairs.

While I was putting Baylaa in her outfit, Niall came downstairs. We then sat on the couch with John, and talked.

About and hour and half later, John finally left, and I started making lunch.

______________________

Niall's POV

While Amy is making lunch, I took Baylaa upstairs to take a nap. I then walked back downstairs, and into the kitchen.

"Well that went better than expected." I walk up behind Amy, and wrap my hands around her waist.

"Yeah, towards the end." She laughed. I then laughed and kissed her.

"What's for lunch?" I ask.

"Mac and cheese, with chicken strips. Just something easy." Amy replied.

"When will it be done?"

"In ten minutes. Any more questions?" Amy asked laughing.

"Yeah." I say pulling her in close.

"What?"

"Do you know the muffin man?" I ask laughing.

"Oh god shut up." Amy bursts out laughing.

"Make me." I reply back.

"Ok." she said and then kissed me.

"I love you dork." She laughed.

"I love you to weirdo." I replied.

Amy then continued cooking, and ten minutes later we ate. When Baylaa woke up, I fed her, and then we went to the park.

Amy pushed Baylaa on the swing, while I swing. After 3 hours of playing at the park, we went back home.

Amy was bathing Baylaa, and I was get her crib ready. After Baylaa was done with her bath, we put her to bed, and went into our bedroom.

"Want to watch a movie?" Amy asked.

"Sure." I reply.

"What do you want to watch?" She asked.

"You pick."

"Ok, and you can't say no." Amy smirked.

"Oh god. I'm scared." I laughed.

"How about..... Pitch Perfect!!!" She smiled happily.

"Fine... only because I love you." I smile back.

She then put the movie in, and we cuddled until we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!! I haven't made a chapter this long in a while. Maybe the next one will be this long. Oh, and could you help me get Amy's Love 1,000 reads, by telling your friends about it. If you help me get it to 1,000 reads, it would mean so much to me. Oh, and go check out faith_hope_ she has the greatest stories ever!!! Oh and guess what? I am Cara in it!! Well, what are you waiting for? Go read it!