Chapter 17

~Sophia~

"Hey Amy." I say to her.

"Hey Sophia! How are you?" She asks.

"Ehh. Tired. You look beautiful. Are you excited for the wedding?" I ask her.

"Very!" She says.

"Momma! Where's daddy?" Baylaa asks.

Baylaa is adorable! I can't wait until....uh. STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT SOPHIA!!!HOLD YOURSELF TOGETHER!!!! I don't know what creeps me out more. That Baylaa acts almost identical to her mother, or that Baylaa looks like her father. Either way, Amy can't say that Baylaa isn't her own flesh and blood.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you go find Uncle Zayn and Aunt Jill." Amy says to her daughter.

"Yes mommy!" She says in her little kid voice and runs off.

"She's something else." Amy says, smiling and shaking her head.

"Yeah, just like her mom." I say smiling, looking at her run.

"Hey Sophie, can I talk to you for a minute?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah, sure. Bye Amy." I say, and Amy gives a worried look.

"Bye." She says turning around.

Harry grabs my hand and leads me outside. We both go behind the building.

"Sophia, their going to find out soon." Harry says.

"No they won't!" I say to him.

"Yes they will! All they need to do is look at our hands!" He says lifting mine up.

Yeah, Harry and I eloped two weeks ago. Nobody knows about it expect for my family and Harry's.

"Honey, they aren't that observative." I say to him.

"Also, they'll find out about this, too." Harry says, pointing at my stomach.

"Hahaha." I laugh nervously. "No they won't."

"In a couple months they will." Harry says.

I sigh.

"Harry, it's nothing to get worked up over. We decided that know was the time, and we didn't want to take all the attention from Amy. Trust me, I've done that a lot in the past." I say.

"Are you sure?" He says.

"Positive." I say to him back.

"I'm glad I married someone as smart as you, Mrs. Styles." Harry says, getting that smile on.

"I'm glad I married someone as protective of you." I say leaning up to kiss him.

"MARRIED!?" I hear someone shout.

Soon, I slip and fall in mud. I land on my butt.

"THE BABY!" Harry shouts.

"THE BABY??!!" I hear again.

I look to see Niall, standing their with his mouth to the floor. He's in complete shock. Harry picks me up and I dust myself off.

"You okay babe?" Harry asks.

"I'm fine." I say, even though I'm not. My butt really hurts!

"Baby? Marriage? Explain." Niall says.

"Harry and I eloped. Then, by surprise, it turns out I'm pregnant." I say quietly. "Surprised?"

"No way!" Niall says in shock.

"Yes way! We got the stuff to prove it!" I show him my left hand, and Harry shows him his.

"Wow. Why did you do it?" Niall asks.