Chapter 8

Amy's POV ** 2 month later **

Niall and I are back to normal. Thank god. I thought I would go all looney pretty soon.

Niall and I have been talking about having a wedding soon. I know what your thinking, "Girl you just got engaged not that long ago!" Well, Niall and I really love each other, and we both want to be with each other for forever.

I am on my way to the coffee shop to meet Sophia. When I got there, we ran and gave each other a hug. We then sat down and started to talk.

"So, when do you think that you and Niall will get married?" Sophia asked.

"Well, we have decided to get married in 4 months. I know it's soon, but we want to get married ASAP. We have most of the stuff planned out actually." I say.

"Tell me what you have so far." She said while taking a sip of coffee.

"Ok , well here is the list I made." I say while handing her the list.

Color: Green

Where: A beach

Bridesmaids: Jaylnn, and Leah

Maid of Honor: Sophia

Best Man: Harry

Dress: A wide skirt designed in A-line. A corset made of tight fabric that highlights the shape of my body. The skirt is made of layers of fabric, and can observe embroidered details on the inferior side plus on the back a short train.

"Amy, your wedding is going to be beautiful, and thanks so much for making me your maid of honor!" Sophia said with a huge smile.

"No problem! Do you think you could help me get the wedding ready over the next few months?" I ask while taking a bight out of a doughnut.

"Of course I will!!" she exclaimed.

"I gotta go to the mall, want to come?" I ask Sophia.

"Sure, let's go." Sophia said.

We then got into our cars and drive to the mall. When we got there, we went into Claire's and look at everything. I even got my cartilage done, and Sophia got her belly button pierced.

Afterwards, we went into Macy's. We bought a bunch of clothes. When we were done, I swear we were carrying a million pounds.

Sophia and I shopped for the rest of the day, and didn't leave until 5:00pm.

When I got home, I saw Niall on the couch sleeping with Baylaa on his stomach. I walk over, and gently pick Baylaa up, and put her in her crib. Afterwards, I ran downstairs and jumped on Niall. He then woke up with a terrified face.

"What..... the heck...... was that for.." he said out of breathe

"No reason, but Baylaa is asleep, so we can have some alone time for once." I say with a smile.

"I guess your right.... do you want to, you know?" Niall said while wrapping his arms around me.

"You read my mind." I say kissing him.

We then ran upstairs, and...... WE PRANK CALLED EVERYONE!!!!

*** After Prank Calling ***

"That was so much fun!!" I laugh.

"I know right! It's like we are 15 again!" Niall said while laughing.

"Haha yeah! Remember all of the times we prank called people, told horrible jokes, went on dates and dances..." I say

"And a lot of.... well you know." Niall said while winking at me.

"Yeah..." I say while blushing.

Niall then wrapped his hands around my waist, and pulled me in for a kiss. We probably stood in our room kissing for 5 minutes, until things got well let me put it more "physical."

A while later, Niall and I started to watch a movie. Halfway through, we were staving. I made Niall order us some pizza, while I went to check on Baylaa.

She was still lying in her crib cuddling with her giraffe stuffed animal, and blankets thrown all over her. Baylaa was snoring a little bit, which I thought was the cutest thing ever!

When I was done checking on Baylaa, I decided to get a quick shower while we waited for the pizza.

As soon as I got out, the pizza arrived. After I got dressed into my pjs, Niall and I demolished the pizza. When Niall and I were done eating, we went back to bed, finished the movie, and then fell asleep.