Chapter 11

Sophia's POV

We are just sitting here in the waiting room waiting for Jaylnn to pop out the twins. It is soo boring!!

"Is this how boring it was waiting for me to give birth?" Amy asked stretching out onto the couch.

"Not really. You were hilarious! All you did was scream and hit Niall the whole time!" I laughed.

"Yeah funny for you, but not for me. I still have a bruise on my shoulder." Niall laughed.

"Haha nice!" I say laughing.

"Sorry about that." Amy laughed.

"It's fine." Niall replied.

~~~~few hours later~~~~

"The twins are born!!" Louis ran in and screamed.

We then all got up and went to see the twins.

"So what are the names again?" I ask.

"Well, we changed them. The girl is now Myka Lynn Tomlinson, and the boy is Louis William Tomlinson Jr." Jaylnn smiled.

"Cute names!" Amy said happily.

After visiting for a little bit, we finally went home. Harry and I are staying the night at Niall and Amy's, which will be awesome, because we are going to make cheese dogs!

______________________

Amy's POV

When we got back home, we put Baylaa to bed, and started to cook the cheese dogs. Yeah that's right, I wasn't kidding when I said we would have them.

Niall is taking care of the cheese, Harry is doing the hotdogs, and Sophia and I are just talking.

"So, did you decide on the dresses for us?" Sophia asked me.

"Yep! It's a white dress that stops a little above your knees, and there is green ribbon under your bust." I reply.

"They sound beautiful Amy! I can't wait to wear it." Sophia said.

"I can't wait for the wedding in two months. It's going to be amazing!" I say happily.

"It will be!" Sophia smiled.

"CHEESE DOGS ARE DONE!!!" Harry yelled.

"Harry, you dork! Baylaa is sleeping!" Sophia said while slapping him on the back of his head.

"Oh yeah sorry. And OWW!" He said.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's eat!" Niall exclaimed.

We all laughed and went over to the table and ate. When we were done, we put in a movie, and ended up having a food fight with popcorn. It was Harry and Niall against Sophia and I. We gave it our best, and won!!

Our prize was a huge ice cream sundae with chocolate syrup, caramel, ect. It was amazing, and wanna know the best part? Niall and Harry got NONE of it!!

When we finished our ice cream, we all decided to go to sleep. Harry and Sophia snuggled up on one end of the sectional, and Niall and I on the other.