cHaPteR 8

Michaels perspective 

"Mom!" I heard Sophie scream in a playful way. Her dad is chasing her around in the house, both laughing. Willy caught the dirty blonde haired Sophie. She looks so happy so does Willy but his smile faded away as soon as he saw me, standing in one of the windows looking at them. He crouched down facing Sophie's face. "Go to your room" He said to her and stroked Sophie's cheek with his right hand.  Sophie nodded and the seven years old girl walked into her pink room. For being so little she is a really beautiful child, and I feel drawn to her. Willy started at me with angry eyes. 

"I just want to help" He looked at me, surprised about what he just heard from his enemy. "Someone is after your family" His face dropped. Willy walked over to the window and opened it. I walked in and sat down in one of the blue jeans coaches. Marie walked into the room, asking his husband what's going on. He explained that someone is after them and that I want to help them. She started to cry. "Who wants to kill us?" She asked. 

"I don't know, but I heard someone wants to kill you two and your kids." I said. 

"What? We're going to die?" I heard a kid behind me. I turned around. Ashton. I bet they don't even have told him what they are. "Mom, I'm scared" He started to cry. I stared at Ashton causing him to take a few steps back. "Who's he?" He asked staring terrified at me, and then turned to his parents. 

"He is going to help us, go to your sister and protect her" Willy ordered Ashton and pointed at Sophie's room. Sophie looked out of her room with curious eyes. Her blue eyes are so beautiful. Even though he knows she is going to die her eyes sparkles with joy. Just because she knows she will die with the people she love and trust. The dirty blonde boy grabbed Sophie's hand to drag her inside her room. We talked for a while about what we're going to do. Suddenly a man came in to the room. He wears a black robe that covers his face. All you can see is the fangs. Why can't I tell his name? This is the first time I can't tell someones name. I always know what someones full and true name are, but know I hear nothing. What's wrong with me? Have I lost my powers?

Willy attacked him, and me and Marie rushed into Sophie's room. The two kids both looked terrified. The spark in Sophie's eyes is faded. I grabbed the two kids and rushed outside with them. But when I stood on the road outside their big white wooden house. Sophie isn't next to me anymore. I panicked looking down at Ashton. His gaze also searching the area. "Stay here" I growled at him. He nodded and I could see a tear escaping his eye. "Hey kid, everything is going to be okay. Just do as I say and stay here" I said with a sweeter voice and disappeared into the house, searching for Sophie. When I saw it I stoped, staring in shook at the scene. The vampire grabbed Willy's neck and bit it. Then he started to beat him to death. I couldn't move, I wanted to but I couldn't. I tried to move a finger, didn't work. It must be the vampire. God damn vampire! I'm so pissed. Willy is laying life less on the ground with blood, bruises and wounds covering his strong body. His dead. 

The vampire started to move over to where Marie are. It looks like Marie is protecting something. I saw her, Sophie. I got really fucking pissed and some how I could move. The vampire looked over at me and letted out a sigh. "You don't fucking touch them!" I screamed aggressive at the vampire, running over to Marie and Sophie. I grab them both and runs out of the house as fast as I can. When I'm out on the street I grab Ashton too and runs away as far as possible from the house. When I putted them down Marie whispered something in my ear. "You protect them with your life!" She said with her Australian accent then she started to cry. She walked over to her kids and hugged them. All of them crying their eyes out. 

three days later

I watched Sophie trying to sleep. She couldn't. She has tried to sleep a long time now. Her movements are so amusingly to watch. Her switching sides every minute. Her sighs when she notice that it's impossible. Sophie can never sleep when there is noises around her, right now it's the television. Marie is watching some lame ass documentary about roses. I don't know why, because she already knows every single thing about them she even knows more than people who works with flowers. I heard a weird noise coming from the living room, where Marie is. Sophie sat up in the wooden bed and walked to the door with her brown teddy bear in her hand. She froze. "Mom?" Sophie asked she got no answer. It was very silent. It's too quiet. Something is very wrong. I smell of blood filled my nose and Sophie started to violently cry. 

I rushed as fast as I could into the house, making my way up to the living room. I laid a hand on Sophie's shoulder telling her that I'm here. She turned around. Her eyes are red and swollen and  there are big tears escaping here eyes in a fast tempo. She hugged me.... I froze. My body got warm and I could feel a spark in my stomach. "They're gone" She said. Her face is nuzzled into my stomach. Making my shirt wet, because of her tears. "They're dead. My parents are dead!" She screamed into my stomach. "Sssh...you still have your big brother" I said and stroke her back. She is shaking. I heard a door open and foot steps walking to us. They stopped. 

"Mom!" I heard Ashton scream and fall on the ground crying also very violently. I looked over to the couch. The scene is horrifying if you are human. For me it's just normal. I see it everyday. 

Marie's throat is bleeding. Her eyes are staring up into the ceiling. There's blood.....everywhere. I need to get out of here! I grabbed the two crying children and rushed over to the police station. No smell of blood here. A cop walked over to us asking what's wrong. I explained everything and the cop immediately took his partner to the crime scene. 

Sophie grabs her coffee cup and drinks out of it. She seems concerned about something, but what. Her index fingers and middle fingers are massaging her temple. Her eyebrows are frowned. It looks like she is trying to remember something. Doesn't look like she's succeeding. I decided to leave her so she could think alone. 

"Why do I feel like I've met him before?"