COAF: Chapter Eleven (1st draft)

Chapter 11

Quentin's POV

I gulped down my sickness. Hade's plan wouldn't get out of my mind. We were going to destroy the world. And it was all my fault for falling for the bait.

He'd said that he could bring back my parents, from the past. He offered me a home with everything I'd ever wanted, with everyone I ever wanted. Everyone...besides Virgo.

Virgo was the only part that wasn't in the dream that Hades promised me. She would be dead after we destroyed the world and I know Hades wouldn't bring her from the past, no matter what.

Currently, we were traveling by an airplane to North Korea, who was probably resting peacefully. When we got there, we were to do what we did in Israel. Attack the building, accuse Que Tosse or another country, and then sit back and let the disaster make itself.

How horrible, disgusting, and low life that was! I was ashamed of myself. I'd done all this just to get my family and a tiny bit better house. What would my parents say? What would Virgo say? Actually, because of me, she wouldn't say anything.

As if reading my thoughts, Hades, somewhere in the future, snorted inside my body. "Ha! Forget the girl! She's nothing to you. Think about your family. Think of a better world..." he hissed. What's worst is, I did just that.

Who needed Virgo? She was just some disgusting peasant. My family was most important! And when this was over, I would have them and a better life! I'd be able to have a large bed for kinds, all the gold in the world, a nice bath, a perfect universe!

No more of this nonsensy peace and love! It shouldn't exsist! After all, Hades had once been like me. He'd tried this stupid love and it didn't work out. It completely destroyed his soul. I refused to let it do that to me.