Through olivias eyes

Olivia's POV will be through this whole chapter so don't expect to see any other POVs ok :)

Olivia's POV.

I felt like cameron was getting a little too worried so I left the room to get some air. As soon as I stepped out of the room I bumped into someone.

"Oh god I'm sorry I'm such a cl-" I stopped and looked up to see jc caylen.

"Hey don't be sorry I wasn't looking, oh hey you're Carter's girlfriend! Olivia right?!" "Yea hey and you're obviously the amazing Justin caylen." I said with a smirk. "Hey that's jc" he said with a small laugh.

"Well I'm sorry again for bumping into you, I've just been out of it." I said with a half smile. "Yea I herd you and carter got into a little argument." He gave me a sympathetic smile. "Yea and he thinks I'm okay but to be honest I feel hurt." I felt tears swell into my eyes.

"Hey everything is gonna be okay, I promise; you guys belong together. I've seen the way you two look at each other. Pure love." He hugged me as tight as possible as I sobbed into his chest. "Thanks..j...c I.. Re..really ..appreciate it. I could barley get my words out.

Soon the hotel door opened and there stood and confused and worried matt Espinosa. "Hey Olivia are you o- umm hey jc, I didn't know you knew her" "umm yea we kinda crossed paths you could say." I giggled and whipped my tears away. I gave jc a hug and my number."I'll talk to you later and stop crying a girl like you shouldn't cry." I blushed and walked back into the hotel room.

The boys stared at me. "What?" "Why where you crying to jc?" Taylor said with hurt in his eyes. "I bumped into him and he was just comforting me." "Yea he seemed to have a tight hold on things." Matt said while rolling his eyes. "Matthew lee Espinosa! Don't roll your eyes at me!" "Well damn you say you're fine to us but as soon as you're out of site you burst out crying to JUSTIN!"

I was angry and again ready to cry, I just wanted to go home. I've been so emotional and I don't know why. "I'm sorry I just hate seeing y'all worry and I'm sorry I ruined magcon for you guys." I left the room and walked down the stairs to the lobby. I walked out of the hotel and just walked till I couldn't anymore.

I ended up at the park, I just sat there looking at the ducks letting tears fall down my face slowly. My phone soon vibrated.

From Juicy justin😍😊: hey beautiful, magcon is starting. The boys seem to be worried about you. What happened?

I quickly texted back.

To Juicy Justin😍😊: I'm fine and sorry but I'm not goin. I just had a little argument with them. I'm just tiered of ruining their time here and I'm ready to leave.😔 jc I just hate myself.

From Juicy justin😍😊: stop! 😡You are not leaving! Carter and all the boys love you. You should too. Please come they miss you. You aren't ruining magcon.

To Juicy Justin😍😊: okay fine I'll come back. I'll be there after magcon tho okay tell the boys I'll be back. I just want to go to the beach and stuff. 😊

From Juicy Justin 😍😊: good! I'll see you later then beautiful. Oh and stop crying cause I know you where.

I just shut my phone off and plugged my ear phones in. I listened to give me love by Ed Sheeran. I just sat there until I got a text from matt.

From Matty the fatty😅: hey I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. Magcon just started and won't be over till 6 so yea. I wish you would come. You didnt ruin anything. Carter isn't really happy without you here😕

To Matty the fatty😅: Its ok matt. I'm not coming I just need some air and to clear my head but I'll be back and tell carter that I'll tickle him to death if he doesn't smile right NOW! 😋

From Matty the fatty😅: turn around

I looked behind me and saw matt. I was shocked, I pulled out my ear buds and smiled. He walked over to me with a smile on his face. "Hey" I said while facing the ducks again. "Hey so I need you to come back with me." I turned my head and he had guilt in his eyes and the look of stress.

"Matt I just want to sit here. How did you even find me?" "iPhone Finder duh" I bursted out laughing."

Fine I'll go with you but I want to stay in the hotel room." I smiled and got up." No please Carter wants you to be at magcon." I sighed "okay sure. For carter."

We get to the hotel and as soon as I walk into the event room I wanted to burst into tears. I couldn't believe it.

DUN DUN DUN! WHAT DO YOU THINKS GONNA HAPPEN? ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON. 😊😂😋😅💖