After the kiss

Carter's POV.
She kissed me!! Holly fuck I don't believe it, I mean I knew it would happen but not in the middle of class. I pulled out of the kissed and looked at her but soon noticed that everyone was starring including the teacher."haha ummm anyways back to work" Olivia laughed and shook her head at me. "You know you're a really good kisser carter" my cheeks turned red and I looked at my shoes. "You're a cutie haha I'm gonna call you carter the cutie." NO! Hahahaha lets not do that.

Olivia's POV.
I made him blush awww he looks adorable. I called him carter the cutie and I don't think he liked it.
--
After class we where walking to our fourth hour which was math,"ugh I hate math" I said with a disgusted look on my face. "Me too beautiful but I'm gonna be there to help you out" carter winked after he said that, I love the way he smirks when he gets a little cocky.
I walked in and to my surprise Taylor cameron Nash and matt where in there and all around my seat. Taylor was in the front cameron behind matt on my right and Nash on the left. Carter kissed me hard and long in front of them before going to his seat and me going to mine.

Taylor's POV
Yes! Olivia sits behind me, I think I'm gonna need a lot of help with math. The boys and I for some reason got switched to this class, Bart our manager said it's what's best. I turned around and winked at her, she blushed which made me feel a little cocky. She's really cute I still can't believe she said yes to carter.

Cameron's POV.
Well I'm sitting behind her so that's good, I can play with her hair or rub her shoulder haha probably not the second one.... Unless she asked then maybe. I tapped her on the shoulder. "Hey beautiful I'm glad I got to sit next to you" "aww cam I'm glad too this semester is gonna be so much fun now." "Yea, I can't believe you and carter are dating now" she giggled and blushed , she's so cute when she blushes.

Carter's POV.
Ugh! The boys are all around her and I'm all the way on the other side of the room. I've seen her blush twice already. I wonder what the boys are saying to her. "Ok time to work in partners, work with the people around you." Shit! I'm surrounded by girls but I guess it's ok they seem nice. They all said hi and told me their names. Katie in front Morgan in back Sam on my right and Ashley on my left.

Olivia's POV.
We began to work in partners which was fun, I loved working with the boys I have never laughed so hard in my life. But I looked at carter who looked a little too close to Ashley. Ugh Ashley miller the biggest home wrecker in school, well slut is a shorter version. She got my last boyfriend to cheat on me then when I broke up with him he dated her for two days then she dumped him. A huge wave of jealousy over came me. I got the hall pass and walked out as pissed as could be.

A/N SORRY TO ANYONE NAMED ASHLEY NO OFFENSE INTENDED AT ALL I JUST NEEDED RANDOM NAMES. IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IF I HAVE ANY READERS MY WIFI HAS BEEN DOWN BUT ITS ALL GOOD NOW.