Its only the first day!

Olivia's POV.

I stormed out of the class just walking up and down the hallway mumbling to myself with my hands in fists and my face as red as could be.

I just wanted the day to end, I gained a boyfriend,kissed him,met some new people, and I even found out I was passing all my classes with bs and above. That's big considering I'm a C to D+ student. I finally reached the class after about 20 minutes of walking, I got my head cleared. I walked back into the class room and my heart sank. I saw carter and Ashley kissing of course.

I acted like it didn't happen even tho carter saw me and pulled away, I just shook my head and sat with the boys.

--

It's 5th hour now and that means gym but sadly with carter ugh I can't believe this I have him lunch 3rd 4th and 5th hour. Oh and he's my new neighbor. The boys are in my 5th hour as well. I got to the girls locker room and got dressed as well as my friends Katrina Arica and Chelsea, i hung out with these girls because my friends were in the other class that I already took called lifetime fitness. These girls were seniors and were the main people I hung with this hour. I had lifetime sports.

Taylor's POV.

I think carter already cheated HA I knew it this kid is such an asswhole. I'm sure Olivia knows this now. She won't talk or look at him. I saw her walk into class and she looked wow. Her long black curly hair down her back, with her black yoga pants and Jordan's. With a magcon shirt?! Does she know who we are? What the hell?

Cameron's POV.

Carter needs to keep to himself seriously one day here and he got a girlfriend kissed her and cheated. Wow a new record of the worst things to do on a first day to school. He moved in with all of us and we just found out we live next to Olivia. She looked amazing when i saw her ready for gym. She's wearing a magcon shirt?! What?! Ok well then she knew us right?

Carter's POV.

I didn't mean to kiss Ashely it just happened so fast. She was talking to me and then she kissed me, I mean I kissed back but then I heard the door open and I saw Olivia. She just looked at me with hurt in her eyes and shook her head before sitting with the guys.

She was already pissed when she left, she won't talk or look at me but she's all buddy buddy with the boys. I liked her gym cloths. I didn't know she went to magcon?!

Olivia's POV.

I forgot a shirt so I borrowed my friend Alicia's. Magcon sounded familiar; then I remembered I saw a few vines of guys but never knew there names. My eyes widened when I realized who the boys where. I ran to them when I walked into gym class. "Hey guys I just realized who you where, I saw your vines just never knew your names" I said with a smile.

"What about the shirt" cam smirks. "I borrowed it from Alicia over there" "oh well that's cool. Hey did you know we all live next door to you?" Taylor said with excitement in his voice. "Wait I thought that was carter?" I said with a sigh. "He moved In with us" Nash said with his million dollar smile.

Carter's POV.

This girl is pushing my buttons by talking to the boys. I want to say something! I'm gonna walk over there, i began to walk but was stopped by Ashley. "Well hey sexy man" Ashley said with her arms around my neck. She had booty shorts and a little shirt on. "Hey ash umm I'm gonna go talk to the boys" she smiled looked at me.

"Can I get a kiss first?" "No I have a girlfriend well at least I think i still do" "who Olivia? Forget her she has the boys she can have one of them" my heart raced and I got angry, the thought of her getting with them just ugh. "I gotta go" I said as I unhooked her arms.

Olivia's POV.

I saw Ashley all over carter with her ass half way out and tits all out. He talked to her and began walking toward us. I immediately said by and began to play basketball with the girls. I looked at Arica "god this sucks it's out first day together and he already cheated" I said in a sad voice while dribbling the ball.

"Hey girly perk up okay, cameron and Taylor seem to like you and I mean carter is stupid for doing this to you." Let's play one on one right now to get your mind off things" Arica said with her perky voice. "Yea we can play volleyball after" Kristina said to me with a smile. "Okay guys thank you soo much" I smile and began to play channeling all my anger in the game.