Dealing with it

Taylor's POV.
I went back to the room because I wanted to relax and watch tv, Nash and matt came too. I could here moaning but I thought it was another room, until I walked in the door and saw Olivia on the desk while carter ate her out. Luckily the tv blocked the view...well most of it.

Carter seemed angry "there is such a thing as knocking!" He yelled while picking up their swim suits. Olivia looked at me with sorrow. "Tay I-" I cut her off with a stern "save it!" I was so mad I began to cry. I started walking down the steps but I stopped and slid down the wall.

Olivia came out with her swim suit on. "Tay I'm sorry you had to see that." "It's okay You two love each other and I'm not gonna get mad over that." I lied and when she tried to hug me I denied it. "I-I don't want you touching me or talking to me right now and I'm going to switch rooms with carter so you two can share." She looked hurt but nodded and walked away.

Ashley ran toward me and I was in shock that she was here. "He-" I was cut of by her kissing me, I kissed back but I forgot Olivia was still here. I looked at Olivia and she looked so hurt and heart broken, her eyes where watery and she began walking towards me and Ashley.

Olivia's POV.
I have never been so done with Ashley or Taylor. I am so sick of this girl I wanted to strangle her but to my surprise I didn't. I walked up to them and smiled at them both. "Hey Ashley nice to see you" I said with a fake smile. "Awww nice to see you too girly." She hugged me and Taylor looked at me shocked.

"Tay you never told me you where with Ashley." "Oh I um well I'm not." He was nervous and scratching the back of his neck. "Okay well nice seeing you ash I'll see you around." I have her and hug and a fake smile until I walked away. I walked up about three flights of stairs before punching a whole in the wall.

I was so mad I've never felt so betrayed. She kissed carter and now she kisses Taylor! Who next cameron, Nash,Aron,matt?! I punched another whole in the wall before crying and running up the stairs. I took the elevator back down to avoid Ashley and Taylor.

I walked to the pull since I had my swim suit. I sat in the hot tub and just thought about everything. I was there until the pool closed and I had to get out. I grabbed a towel and sat in the eating area.

I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. The whole carter kissed a fan thing still bugged me and now I have no one to talk to. I lost my best friend and now he's with that bitch. I just sat there till I got tiered then I took the elevator up to my room. I walked in and laid down, I didn't look around for the boys because I could hear them in matts room.

I couldn't sleep at all I wasn't use to not being in Taylor's arms while he comforts me. He doesn't care anymore. He doesn't want me touching him or talking to him. To be honest I felt the same way after the Ashley thing. I couldn't sleep so I got up and sat by the desk in the corner and just thought about everything.

I did this so if the boys came in they wouldn't see that I was in here. Soon after I sat down I herd the door open. Someone laid in the bed and from the looks of it, it seemed to be Taylor.