Heart ache

Taylor's POV.

I felt terrible about the whole Ashley thing. I never meant to hurt Olivia but I could see that I did. I haven't seen her in a while and I just wanted to say sorry, after a while I decided to go into my room and wait for her.

I know it's weird because her and carter had sex on here but I sprayed some stuff to clean it off plus there are new sheets on it now. I just laid there thinking about Olivia and what I should do when I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.

I turned and looked at the corner by the desk. It was Olivia sitting there starring at me with red puffy eyes; even though it was dark I could see her tear stains from the little light of the moon.

I gestured for her to come to bed and she did, she was hesitant at first but soon laid by me. She didn't touch me or talk to me she just laid there. She turned away from me and I think she started crying because she started to breathe heavy and sniffle.

I felt so bad for what I said to her. "Olivia please look at me." She didn't respond. "Please... I'm sorry I didn't mean anything about not wanting you to touch me or talk to me." A few tears ran down my cheeks. "Taylor why did you kiss her?" Her voice cracked and I felt my heart break. "I didn't she kissed me.. I know how you feel about her because of carter."

Once I said that she got up and sat on the chair by the desk. "Hey please come back,please? I was begging at this point. "Taylor I'm done being hurt, I'm tiered of hearing carter cheated or seeing Ashley take people away from me." Tears where down my face at this point. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

"I'm leaving Taylor and I think I'm going to end things with carter, I love him more then words explain. He's perfect but he did cheat."

Olivia's POV.

I sat there for a while and wondered what I should do as Taylor laid in the bed. But before I could say something or move he noticed me and motioned me to go to the bed. I laid next to him not touching or talking to him.

I turned away from him and started balling my eyes out, I couldn't look at him. After he mentioned Ashley's name I didn't want to be anywhere near him so I got up and sat on the chair near the desk.

I told Taylor that I was leaving and that I was thinking about ending things with carter. He looked at me like I was crazy as he got out of bed. He walked over to me with tears in his eyes. I wanted to break down but I stayed strong.

"Don't leave me, don't leave carter please just stay and stay with carter I know you love him with all your heart." His voice cracked and he cried harder while grabbing me and pulling me into his arms.

His cologne smelt amazing and then I thought about him kissing Ashley. I quickly let go of him and stepped back. "What's wrong?" He said coming toward me. I backed up and put my hand out. "Don't touch me" I whispered "why?" "Go and be with your new girlfriend Ashely!" I whisper yelled.

He was shocked. "She kissed me I told you that! Please I don't like her at all she's a whore please just don't ignore me or shun me I need you to be here to be my best friend." I just nodded before laying down on the bed. I looked at him and just waited for him to lay down.

He soon came over and took off his shirt leaving on his shorts. We cuddled and I fell asleep. I woke up and tay wasn't by me. I knocked on matt and Carter's door. Carter opened the door and looked like he had been crying all night.

"Car-" "are you really going to end this?" He asked with tears coming down his face and his eyebrows scrunched together as if he was in pain.

I was in shock and didn't know what to say. "Carter I...

TO BE CONTINUED 😝