How much he loves me.

Carter's POV.

I haven't been able to get a hold of Olivia all day. I finally saw her when she came into the room with Derek Mathews. Back in school he use to get all the girls and steal them from their boyfriends.

I saw how close they where and pulled Olivia by the wrist and said I had to show her something. I took her to the balcony and showed her the view. She looked at me funny.

"Carter what's wrong?" She said while rubbing my arm and looking at me. "Nothing I- I-I was just worried when I couldn't get ahold of you all day. Why are you with Derek Mathews?" She smiled and kissed me soft and passionately for a while.

She broke the kiss and looked into my eyes. "He paid for me at subway and he said he wanted to see you guys." He paid for her? Why? Did he try something? "He didn't try anything right?" She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Carter McCoy reynolds are you jealous?" She said sarcastically. I smirked and shook my head. "Good then no further questions are needed." I picked her up and spun her around before tickling her.

She laughed so hard she was crying. "Carter st-stop I-I'm dying." I stopped and looked into her beautiful big brown eyes. " I love you." She blushed "I love you too carter."

We walked back into the room and sat on one of the beds. I put Olivia in my lap and hugged her tight. I felt her phone vibrate.

Olivia's POV.

I was sitting on Carter's lap when my text vibration went off. It was from Derek.

Dreamy derek☺️: hey soo you and carter look pretty cute over there. How about you come sit on my lap now?

To: dreamy derek☺️: lol carter wouldn't like that and I like where I'm at but thanks for the offer.

From dreamy Derek☺️: look at Carter's face!

I turned around and he was angry so I put my phone away and intertwined our fingers which seemed to calm him down. I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

" get a room you two" matt said "hey don't swallow each other" Nash and cameron sAid " wasn't our bed enough?" Me and carter bursted into laughter. Derek looked at me and smiled.

I got out of Carter's arms and went up to Derek. "Hey there mr Mathews" "hey beautiful." I smiled. "Hey I gotta go ill text you later beautiful." I giggled and turned red as he kissed my cheek. " okay I'll talk to you later.

Derek left and all the boys bum rushed me with death glares. "The fuck did I do?" "That's fucked up to let him kiss your cheek!" Taylor said. " he's nothin but trouble." Cameron said while walking to the bathroom.

I put my head down and sighed. "I'm seeing him tomorrow I mumbled to myself. "What was that?" Carter said coming close to me. "I'm seeing him tomorrow." I said again but now everyone herd. All the boys glared at me. "Stop fucking starring!" The boys where taken back but I didn't care. They shouldn't have starred.

"Worst thing you could do babe is go hang out with Derek tomorrow." He said with All seriousness. "Why? Don't you trust me?" I put my arms around carter as he put his hands around my waist. He sighed and scrunched his eye brows together. "Yes I trust you and if you want to hang out with Derek then go ahead." He let go of my waist and walked to the balcony. I was confused so I walked to the balcony as well.

NEXT CHAPTER COMING SOON.😊