Christmas Eve and they're back

I sat down on my bed and sighed.

"Why did you listen, freak?" I heard a voice growl. I turned around. James stared at me, his face red like a tomato.

"i-I don't know...I wasjust...a little misterious..I guess." I mumbled, he stared at me.

"Well now you know how, you can exchange something to me, like....um..let me think....YOUR PIGMYPUFF?" he asked. I stared at him....no way, mypigmypuff (which is a little puffy pet), is soo adorably cute and beautiful! I loved it and looked after it, it was like my best friend, it was called BouncyPuff. 

"NO! You can't do that!! I'mnot exchanging anything!"  yelled. He stared at me and tried to grab (steal) BouncyPuff. I took it in my hands, patted it and ran to mum.

"What's going on?"she asked,staring at me and BouncyPuff. 

"He's running after me'cause I listened, and he wants my PigmyPuff!" I panted.She stared at me, then at James; she looked pretty speechless....by our stupidity,probably!

"Oh boys!" she sighed. "Leave Al's Pigmy and Al', don't listen to James' conversations again!" she ordered, we both nodded. I walked away and sprinted to my bedroom, put BouncyPuff down on his 'sleep house cushion' (taht's what i call it anyway)and sank down on my bed. Sothe cat thing was all for a girl...who i can'tremeber the name....Wow, James is soooooooooo random and unexpected sometimes. 

I just realised that today, it was Christmas Eve, for the very first time, Teddy wasn't here with us to celebrate. I felt so sad, and I'd invited Jade over too. For the first time too,obviously. I sighed and prayed that at least, they would be back to normal after the holidays. I hope.....but I don't think so! My mum called me down for dinner and I sighed and tred down the stairs. I opened the door to the diningroom and mum saw how sad I was.

"What's wrong, Al'?" she asked. I shrugged.

"It feels strange nothaving Tedyy over...." I explained. Mum nodded. Harry bustled in the room abruptly and swinged himself on a chair, greeting us all with 'Happy Christmas Eve!'. We all exchanged our 'happy Christmas Eve' as we usually did, but it felt so...akward, not having teddy here, giggling and saying 'Happy Christmas Eve' to everyone in the house, even our pets.

"Hey Al', why're you so upset?" He asked, but then raised his eyebrows, he knew why. He slowly got up and wrapped in a tight hug.

"Don't worry, Al', we're all missing him, but I'm sure he's doing alright....well, better, anywya!" he exclaimed. I nodded, not so sure.. Suddenly, somebody knocked at the door, and I staredat it. My dad smiled, did he know what was going on? And why was he so sure Teddy was alright anyway? Did he know something I didn't? The person knocked at the door again.

"Go get it,Al'!" my dad exclaimed, I slowlygot up,and ran to the door, I swinged it open and saw two very fmailiar figures.

"TEDDY, JADE!!!YOU'RE HERE, YOU'RE ALRIGHT?" I exclaimed happily. They both nodded, smiling so much they looked like their faces were about to crack inhalf, I'm sure I looked like it too.

"Looks like it, doesn't it?" Jade said."Are you gonna let us in, or what?" she laughed.I kinda forgot they'd been standing here, outside in the freezing cold. I skipped in the house and closed the door behind them. When we arrived at the dining room, mum and dad were smiling, they both weclomed Jade and Teddy.They both sat down at the table and mum gave them some food. I felt extremely happy that they were both fine.During the whole of dinner, all I did was talked to them, asked them questions, like if everyone was healed and Jade told me that they were. Thismust've been the greatest Christams eve ever!