the Love Letter

Everybody asked me if I was alright and I answered truthfully, telling them that I was. Scorpius sat down next to me and smiled.

“Hey there, Al’!” he exclaimed happily. I wave to him and he slowly sat down on in front of me. Jade and Teddy looked at him confusingly.

“Oh, while you were, um, ill, me and Scorpius hanged around together. So yeah, hope you don’t mind if he stays with us!” I explained. Jade nodded and teddy smiled.

“No, that’s fine!” Jade said. Teddy nodded.

“Yeah, o’ course!” he said. I smiled at them, happy to know they wouldn’t mind if he stayed with us.

"And why isn't Michael with us anyway? Where's he gone?" Jade asked. Oh shit, I'd forgotten about that!

"Yeah, about that! Well, we kinda had an argument." I said. I didn't want to tell them about what or else they won't want to stay with Scorpius anymore. Jade stared at me, what I said obvioulsy didn't satisfy her. She shrugged.

"Alright." she said. I was glad to hear that she didn't really mind that much. "But I'll miss him, if you get what I mean." she said. All of a sudden, four or five (or more??) Slytherin students came in our compartiment. They all just rushed in and sat down like nothing had happened and as though they had always been sitting here.

***

When we finally arrived Hogwarts, it felt so good. I was happy to be back here, for some reason.  Many people carried on asking me if I was alright. It got on my nerves. Did they all think I was weak now, because of what happened? We finally enetered thr Great hall and we all sat down at our house tables. I was glad to see other students from Hogwarts. Professor McGonagall got up and gave us a littke speach and told us how everything had been fixed and we had to forget about it and act like nothing had happened. How could you act like that when it was the biggest thing that had ever happened in my life? I seriously don't know.

***

After having had dinner, we all walked back up to our dormitories and everybody stared at me strangely, it was as though they thought I would soon break, like I was made of glass. I just hid my face and raced up the stairs with Jade and Scorpius by my sides. 

***

I woke up (well Scorpius woke me up really) with Jade. Jade was in our dormitory, yes Jade-a girl- was in our -the boys'- dormitory! I gave her a startled look and got up. THis felt so... strange.I had nearly forgotten the feeling of getting up with people chattering, giggling and whispering... but it felt so... right! Yes, it felt extremely right! I treaded on something on the stairs, and all the girls started giggling and turned to look at me. I bent down and picked up whatever made me trip up. At first glance, it just looked like a yelloiwsh piece of paper, but when i gave it a proper look, I realised that it was an envelope with, I guessed, a letter inside it. I slowly opened the envelope. I looked around and realised that both Jade and Scorpius had disappeared.The girls were eyeing me awkwardly. There was indeed a letter in it. This is what it said:

Dear Albus Severus Potter,

You are the son of a hero, and a hero yourself. After what happened in school, just before we got sent home, I thought you would die and I wanted to cry, but today, I saw you were alive and safe, and I juss wanted to let you know tht I think I am in love with you. i don't want you to know who  I am just yet, so could you please come to the Trophy Room, today, at midnight? Pretty please!!?

Your Secret Lover

I read the letter a couple more times and gulped. Suddenly, Scorpius popper out of nowhere and looked at me.