Revealing the Secret Lover

I shivered. Scorpius was puling my sleeve, telling me not to go any further ("It might be dangerous, you never know! It might even be that cloaked guy!) But I carried on. I moved further into the room and saw that there was a girl, crying. But it couldn't have been her voice, I didn't believe it was. I moved closer, trying to look for someone else, a cloacked person mainly. But I could only see the girl, I decided I should ask her why she was crying.

"W-why are you crying? I it you that wrote the letter to me?" I asked. She looked at me and gave  stiff nod.

"Y-y-yes, h-he-he made m-m-me! I sw-swear!" she sobbed. I looked at her, puzzled.

"He? Who's 'he'?" I asked. She looked at me and hid her face with both her hands.

"The... the one that attacked you at Hogwarts, last time!" she exclaimed. Damn it!  How could I not have realised this was all just a bloody trap? Now there was no way out of this, he's probably here, hiding, and he's gonna kill me and Scropius and hide our bodies! I thought. My mind was racing, I had to think up of a plan. I turned around and looked at Scorpius, he gave me a I-told-you-so look and shook his head. He than traced a line on his neck with his hands and mouthed 'we're done for!' I shook my head and tried to tell him to run away, he acted like he couldn't understand what I was saying when he baitly could.

"It's no good running away!" growled a voice. It certainly wasn't Scorpius' voice, or the girl, so it must be him. I turned around and saw him, he was standing there, in his usual blue cloak, smiling like he never had before.  His crystal blue eyes were twinkling with excitment, while my green eyes were twinkling with fear. the girl was still standing there.

"Oh, I'm soo sorry!" she cried. She covered her face again, although her fringe was already doing a good job of it.

"Thank you Mariella!" he said. MARIELLA?? Hadn't I heard that name before? Yes, I remebered now, she had been the one hidden in that cloack!

"It's you!" I shouted.

"Y-yes... y-y-you kn-kn-know m-m-me?" she asked, obviously shocked to hear such a thing as me knowing her.

"I-well, we found you in that cloack last time, we didn't know it would be.. well, a student!" I explained. She didn't seem to know what I was talking about.

"Wh-what?" she exclaimed. "I don't know what you're on about! Th-that never happened!" she cried; I nodded and told her it did, she didn't believe me.I guess the cloacked person bewitched her to do his dirty job without letting her know. The cloacked figure turned to look at me again, his smile broad as ever now. I looked at him. Why was it that he only seemed to want to attack me? I mean, he did give other people the notes, just not me, instead he attacked me in person. His crystal blue eyes bored into mines, making me want to trun away from him, but I didn't. I wanted to ask him why he only attacked me, and why he gave people the 'doomed notes'. That would surely make me look braver than I look right now. I cleared my throat.

"Why do you only seek to attack me, in the whole school? You haven't given me a single note yet and I find that strange and misterious..." I said. Yikes, I hope I didn't sound like a coward! He looked at me, still grinning, he didn't look like he was about to answer me any time now.

"Because you are the only who is much of danger to me, don't you see? I give other people the notes and they just do as I tell them, and students who I haven't managed to give the notes to yet don't try and solve why i'm doing all of this except from you: Albus Severus Potter... a name with all famous people's name: Albus from Albus Dumbledore the apparently strongest wizard ever, Severus from Severus Snape, the old Potions Master back at Hogwart.. but it's not these names that trouble me. It's the Potter. You are Harry Potter's son, the boy who lived, and the one that finished off The Dark Lord." he said. His voice was barely a whisper and yet I could hear that only. Every other noise was drained away, even Scorpiius's words were barely noticiable. I thought about what he said. Harry Potter's son, the one who lived, the one who finished off the Dark Lord... wasn't everyone happy that he disappeared? Why wasn't this cloaked person?

"And? isn't that supposed to be a good thing?" I asked.

"CURSE YOU!" he yelled. He got his wand out and and seemed to whisper some kind of spell, I could barely move, let alone defend myself. Suddenly, a girl threw herself between me and the cloacked figure, making the spell bounce on her. It wasn't Mariella, so who could it be? She had long, blondeish brownish hair... something about her looked familiar.

"You foolish girl!" roared the cloaked man. I realised it was Jade ... Jade Chenatel, my best frend (along with Ted and Sorpius). I looked at her, tears watering in my eyes. Why?... why her?? I thrust my wand out as quick as possible and screamed 'EXPELLIARMUS!", the man's wand flew out of his hands and out of his reach. Scorpius jumped and caught it, eyes twinkling.

"I AM THE LORD OF THE DEATH, AND I DO NOT NEED TO USE A WAND TO DO MAGIC!"  he yelled. He moved his hands very fast, and a large, purple bubble seemed to sprout out of his hands, it moved closer and closer to Scorpius and seemed to have swallowed him, so that Scorpius was now inside the bubble rather than outside it. I gasped. The buuble moved at a very fast speed towards Jade and trapped her inside too. Mariella shireked and the bubble trapped her too. I was now all alone, facing 'The Lord of the death', with noone here to help me.