Being Close to Daddy

Hayley toss and turn, but she couldn't sleep. The baby was kick boxing in her stomach and she wouldn't stop. Hayley sighed and got out of bed, it looks like she is not going to sleep anytime soon. She walked out of her room and didn't hear a sound, which was weird. Usually there was someone always here no matter the time; specially at night.

Hayley decide to walk around, hoping that will come down the baby and fall asleep so she can sleep. As she walked around she found the door to Klaus's room open a little. Looking in she saw Klaus painting again.

Hayley walked in "Hey, what are you painting?"

Klaus turned around and saw Hayley walk in and lay down on his bed. "I don't have a clue. I'm just painting to relax."

Klaus put down his paint brush and walk over to Hayley. "Why are you not a sleep, little wolf?" He sat next to Hayley and rubbed her stomach.

It felt nice having him rub her belly. She opened her eyes and looked at Klaus. "You're daughter thinks it's time to party. She is kicking none stop and won't let me sleep."

Klaus laid besides Hayley and started to talk to her stomach. "Now, listen to me little one your mommy needs her sleep; so it is time to go to bed." As he spoke to her belly, the baby stopped kicking. Hayley was slowly starting to fall asleep. The baby it would seem just wanted to be close to her daddy.

A/N: I'm sorry about the wait, but I thought I had uploaded this chapter until I looked and saw that I didn't.