Daddy's Little Girl

It has been sixteen years of peace in New Orleans. No more witches raising from the dead, vampires trying to take complete control or werewolves. Under the rule of the Mikaelson there was no longer a war, unfortunately for Niklaus Mikaelson there was a war brewing in his own home.

"Mom, tell daddy he is being unreasonable!"

Hayley was walking down the stairs when she heard her daughter yell.

"Selene, there is no need to yell and why do you think your father is being unreasonable about?"

She looked at her daughter, who had the look of frustration. All Hayley could think about is how much she looked like Klaus.

"Daddy won't let me go to the dance in two weeks."

"Don't even think about it, little one. Your mother is not changing my mind on this." Klaus had walked out of his office when he heard his daughter yell out for her mother.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Selene was getting angry. Her father hadn't told her why she couldn't go, just that she couldn't.

"What did I tell you about the yelling, young lady." Selena put her head down. It was not a good idea to get her mother mad at her, when she's trying to get her on her side.

"Now, want to explain why you won't let her go to the dance?"

"She wants to go with some boy." Klaus said it like it was the worst thing in the world.

"Seriously! That's why you won't let me go to the dance. You can't lock me up in a tower. Plus that is not even a good reason."

"Do remember as your father I don't need a good reason."

Hayley needed to put an end to this.

"Alright enough the both of you."

"But mom it's not fair."

"Life is not fair and neither am I."

Selene looked like she was going to argue.

"Go to your room, Selene." Hayley said while pointing her finger towards the stairs.

"But—"

"I said upstairs, now."

As Selene went to her room, Klaus and Hayley walked into the living room.

"Klaus, she is growing up and you can't stop her from wanting to go out with boys."

He looked over at her has he made himself a drink.

"Oh, what makes you think I can't."

"If you try to stop her all it will do is make her rebel and hate you for it."

"She is to young to being going out with a boy." Klaus said has he sat next to Hayley.

"I was doing far worst things at her age. She has a good head on her shoulders, we raised her right. You have to trust her."

"I do trust her, it's that boy that I don't trust or any boy for that matter."

"You have eyes and ears all around this city, if anything happens we will be the first to know."

Klaus put his drink down and turn to look at Hayley. He put his forehead against hers and just sat there for a moment. Hayley put her hands around his waist and pulled him closer.

"Fine, but there are ground rules and if she or he breaks them I get to break his neck." Hayley laughed and kissed him.

"How about if they break any of the rules she is not allowed to a dance or party for a long time." Klaus nodded his head.

"She is growing up. She's not my little girl anymore."

"Oh Klaus, no matter how old she gets she will always be daddy's little girl."

Fin.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: This is the last chapter of this story hopefully I'll start a new one soon. I'm hoping with the new season starting I'll be able to get more ideas because right now I have run out of them. Thank you to everyone who has read this story it means a lot.