I Think It's A Girl

"I think it's a girl."

Klaus had a smile on his face. A little girl. His little princess. He turned around and looked at Hayley.

"A little girl." 

He just could not get the smile off his face.

"Yea, at least that is what Sabine told me"

Hayley just realize that Klaus was smiling. Could he really be happy for once about this baby.Klaus walked over to Hayley and kneeled down in front of her and but his hand on her stomach. 

“You really are happy about it being a girl. I though you would be like most men and want a son.”

“Little wolf, a son or daughter there is nothing I wouldn’t do for our child. A little girl who is like her mother is always a good thing, one of me is enough.”

“One of you is more than enough. I could not deal with a mini you.”

Klaus looked up at her and smiled. Hayley put her hand on his cheek and smiled back.

“Klaus there is one thing that has been bothering me.”

“What is that, Little Wolf?”

“This war you are raging against Marcel; what if he finds out about me and our baby? I don’t want to be used against you. I don’t want our little girl to get hurt.”

“He will never find out. If he does I promise you I will do everything in power to make sure no harm comes your way.”

She rapped her arms around his neck. Klaus was taking by surprise but only for a moment and he put his arms around her. He was determined to make sure his child was forever protected.

If you have any ideas for a drabble, please send them my way.