A Family, The Three of Us

A/N: This is part two of “You Are Coming With Me Little Wolf”. I will be doing one more part, it will be when Elijah shows up to see how Hayley is doing. Also Klaus and Elijah will have some words.

After Klaus announces that the vampires were going werewolf hunting.

“Klaus! Klaus!” Hayley was running after him, wanting to speak to him.

Klaus stop so she could catch up to him. 

“What is it, Hayley? I have things to do.” 

He gave her a look of complete boredom. When Hayley finally reached him, she looked at him in disbelief. She couldn’t believe he would do something like this; she was so angry that she slapped him. Klaus growled, grabbed Hayley by her arm forearm and yanked her into one of the rooms.

“What the hell is that about, little wolf?” Klaus was beyond angry. Hayley tugged her arm out of his. 

“You just sent out those vampires to kill my family. They are my family and I’m not going to let you kill them just because, Klaus.”

“Your family!? The same family that abandoned you, that family!” Klaus couldn’t believe her, this pack of werewolves didn’t bother to go looking for her or anything. He couldn’t understand why she cared so much.

“That may be true but they are still my family and I won’t let you kill them. I don’t care what I have to do, I will protect them.”

Klaus walked back and forth “I am trying to protect you, Hayley! By letting the vampires do this, they know you are not a threat to them.”

Hayley sat down in one of the chairs, she was tired of always fighting with him. “You think of this as protecting me, but I see it as hurting me. All I have ever wanted is to know who my family is. To understand where I came from, so when the baby asked me question about my side of the family I have something to tell her.”

Klaus walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. 

“Hayley, the three of us are a family.  Trust me to do everything I can to protect my family. I...”

“Klaus...”

“Let me finish, little wolf. I know sometimes family can not be trusted, look at me you would think Elijah and Rebekah would have learned their lesson by now.” Hayley hit him on the shoulder and he smirked at her.

“But I was able to know my family, you have not. So that is why I will hide your family in safe place where not even the vampires would ever find them.”

Hayley looked up in surprise. “Wait! Are you telling me you sent the vampires on a wild goose chase?”

“Pretty clever don’t you think. They learn to trust me because of this and werewolves are protected. Evil genius I am.”

Hayley couldn’t help but laugh. Only Klaus would find a way to get the vampire’s to trust him and protect her family all at the same time. 

“I will warn you if those werewolves should ever put you in danger I will do anything to protect you, even if that means I have to kill them. The three of us are a family and I will protect my family.”

Hayley looked into his eyes and knew he was serious. 

“A family, the three of us.”

“Yes, little wolf. You, me and the little one you carry within.” Hayley just smiled.