You Are Coming With Me, Little Wolf

A/N: A conversation in the car between Klaus and Hayley

“You are coming with me, little wolf.”

“Why would I go anywhere with you?”

“Because Hayley that child you carry is the only thing on this earth that matters to me. Now you can fight me on this but you will lose. As will anyone else who tries to stop you from getting into this car.”

Hayley looked back at the house and got up and walk to the car. She looked at the house one last time before getting in.

As Klaus drove Hayley looked out the window not believe this was happening. All she could think about is “great, along again with Klaus.” She need to know why all of a sudden did Klaus care about the baby. 

“Why do you care?”

Klaus look at her for a moment before looking forward again.

“Come again?”

Hayley turned to look at him. “Why do you care all of a sudden about the baby? You didn’t before. You were ready to have me killed along with the baby not to long ago.”

“Simple really, I realize this child would be the only thing who would look at me and not see a monster. That I would be able to give her everything I never had grow up.”

“Yeah, what’s that?” She once again looked out the window

“Love.”

This surprised Hayley, she looked at him once more.

“My father hated me for who I was and wanted me died. My mother she hated what I was and wanted me died as well. I want our child know that there is nothing I wouldn’t do for her. I want her to know she is loved no matter what. That there is nothing she could do or say to ever make me stop loving her.”

Hayley couldn’t believe this was coming out of Klaus mouth. He actually cared.

“Hayley, I know at first I didn’t care for the child, but I was afraid. Think about it for a moment, I thought this could happen and I reacted badly. I know you thought I knew about the child blood, I can assure I did not. Even if I did know I would never...I much rather be stab in the heart before I would cause the child any harm.” 

“You can’t blame me for believe that, Klaus.”

“I know and that is my own fault, but know this my child will never call Elijah father.”

Hayley grabbed his hand that was not on the wheel and held on it tightly.

“Klaus, the only father this baby has is you. I know you think I’m getting to close Elijah and you hate that, but understand from my point of view. He has been kind to me and he has protected me. So of course I’m going to prefer to close to him because you have shown me you don’t care. Elijah is someone I can turn to because I know he will be there. I need that from you Klaus. I need to know if something is happening to me or the baby I can come to you.”

Klaus brought her hand to his lips and kissed it. 

“Anytime you need me, love.”

Hayley smiled and turn to look forward, maybe being away from his sibling wouldn’t be a bad thing.