Get Our Daughter Back

A/N: Sorry about the long wait but my life decided to get crazy busy. This is the last part of "She's gone"

It's been five hours since they found out that their daughter was missing. Marcel took some vampires and started to search the city for Selene. Hayley talked to the werewolves and had them also searching.

"Who would take her and why?" Elijah asked

Klaus stopped his pacing and looked at Elijah. "Why!? Why, take her? Let me see brother it could be that she happens to be my daughter and want hurt me by taking her."

"Niklaus, there is finally peace in the city. The vampires, werewolves and witches are no longer fighting."

Hayley was barely listening to what was going on. All she would think about is her baby but once Elijah mention the witches it finally woke her up from the fog that she had been in.

"The witches." Hayley got up and stood next to Klaus.

"What about them, little wolf?" Klaus looked at her with confusion.

"They are the only ones who would take her. Klaus, think about it. The werewolves have nothing to gain by taking her. They already have what they want. The vampires are not stupid enough to piss you off. That only leaves the witches. They wanted to kill her before she was born."

"Hayley we killed those who wanted the baby died."

"Really, Elijah what makes you think that would stop them?"

"She is right."

They all turned to the voice and saw Davina and Josh.

"The witches took Selena to kill her so they can get more power. From what I over heard the ancestors want her died."

"Why are you telling us this. You hate me, what better to get your revenge then to let the witches kill my daughter." Klaus believes that the witches are behind this, why is Davina helping them.

"You are right. I do hate you Klaus, but Selene is a baby. An innocent baby who has done nothing wrong. I would never stoop that low to hurt her because you are a monster. Plus she is also Hayley's daughter and Hayley has always been nice to me."

Klaus nodded he could understand that.

"Do you know where they have her, little witch?"

"The cemetery, but you can't go alone. They are very powerful there; they will have all the power of every died witch."

Josh finally step forward "That's why we called Marcel and the werewolves. They will be here any minute."

"Thank you, both of you. You should stay here while we go get Selene back."

"What! No! We want to help." Davina looked at the Mikaelson's.

Klaus stood in front of Davina and Josh "You have. By telling us where we can find our daughter and calling the vampires and werewolves."

Davina and Josh both nodded and headed up stairs.

"What do we do now?"

Klaus turned and looked at Hayley with a cold look. "We go get our daughter back."