We Are Going to Get You Somewhere Safe

This is the third and finale part of: You are coming with me, little wolf & The Three of Us a Family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to get you somewhere safe."

Hayley looked back and forth between Elijah and Rebekah not sure what they were talking about.

"I'm safe right here."

Rebekah looked at Hayley like she was crazy.

"With Klaus, not likely."

"Niklaus is angry with us, there is no telling what he will do to you. He is unstable. So come with us and we will keep you safe from him."

Now she know they were crazy. Did they honestly believe that if she left with them that Klaus wouldn't come looking for her?

"Elijah, I understand you the two of you know Klaus better than me; but do you really believe that Klaus wouldn't come after. If I leave with you two he won't stop looking until he finds me and brings me back. Plus I know Klaus will protect me and the baby."

"Hayley, we can fight about this later. We don't have much time we need to leave." Rebekah said while looking around making sure no one was coming.

"What part do the two of you not understand, I'm not leaving."

"You must understand my brother will use anyone as a means to an end. That includes his own child and I will not let that happen." Elijah was trying to make Hayley understand that no one is safe around Klaus not even the baby.

"No, Elijah I won't do what everyone has always done to him. I won't leave him. I know that he can be a monster, but I have seen another side of him. Another side that is caring and protective and it's because of this baby."

Hayley shook her head and started to walk away from them.

"You wasted your time coming here."

Elijah was going to try one more time to persuade her to leave but was never given the chance because Klaus showed up right in front of him.

"Hello, brother sister."

Hayley stopped and turned around at the sound of his voice.

"Did the two of you think I would not hear when you step foot in this house?"

"Niklaus..."

"Dear noble Elijah always trying to save someone. You just can't help but be play the white knight to every women who you think needs it. I believe Hayley made herself clear that she doesn't need rescuing."

"What did you do to her, Nik? I don't believe she would willing stay with you. So did you threaten her, the baby; what is it Nik."

"That's it, ENOUGH! I'm sick and tired of everyone believing I need to be saved. I'm pregnant not made of glass."

Klaus walked over to Hayley and put one hand on her low back and the other on her stomach.

"Little wolf, stress is not good for our child. So I am asking that you relax."

"I know but..."

"But nothing. Go make yourself a snack and then lay down for a while. I will finish with my siblings."

Hayley sighed and put her hand over Klaus's.

"Fine but only because I am hungry."

Klaus smiled kissed her on her forehead and watched her walk away.

"Now as I was saying you may leave, she doesn't need saving."

"You want us to believe that you are the doting father, please Klaus..."

"I don't care if you believe me or not, Rebekah. All I care about is protecting Hayley and our child. She knows and believes that and that is all I care about. They are my family now. I finally have what I want someone will not betray me or leave me."

Klaus turned and looked at Elijah.

"What is the real reason you want to take Hayley away from here? You wanted me to care for my child and now that I have you want to rip it away from me. Oh, I get it now. You have feelings for the, little wolf."

Klaus got in Elijah's face.

"For once the women we both want, wants me and not noble Elijah. It must hurt but, you would have never had her because she is darkness just like myself. Hayley will do anything if it means she get's what she wants. She is not a damsel in distress."

Upstairs, Hayley is laying down when Klaus walked in. She opened her eyes when she heard the door open. She reached for his hand and walked over grabbed her hand. He sat down beside her.

"I don't understand why they won't believe that you care about our baby."

"I have done horrible things, specially to them. So would they believe that I would change."

"If they won't believe in nothing else then they should believe that you would be a better father than Mikael."

"I don't care what they believe anymore. We are a family now."

AN: I'm sorry it took so long to update, but I hit a wall trying to write this chapter. I don't really know how I feel about this chapter but I needed put something up. I already have some of the other chapter done, so hopefully I'll have it up in a day or two but don't hold me to that.