Chapter 2

Jennifer's POV

"Hey mum!" i said. It's morning and we have two more weeks of graduation left. It feels like its a lifetime away.

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

"Good. And you mum?"

"Good as well."

"Oh and where is my brother mum? I was going to ask him for a ride to school but he wasn't in his room."

"Dear lord, I am going to have a serious talk to him about that. He knows that he is supposed to use his manners all the time. What has gotten into his head."

My parents have shown me to always use my manners. They say that good manners will lead you to great success. They are pretty strict. They have rules for me. For example, i have to be home by nine, no talking with strangers, don't eat too much junk food, keep my room spotless, always be a successful student, and of course, use your manners.

"Oh i forgot to tell you. Your friend is outside waiting for. I asked him to come in but he said that he'd rather wait outside." My mum said handing me a protein shake.

"You mean Jaky mum?"

"No not Jaky. It's a boy."

"A boy mum?"

"Yes a boy. You shouldn't leave him waiting. Why don't you hurry up so that you can go to school with him."

"But mum who-"

"Jennifer manners."

"Sorry mum. Let me wash the cup and I'll be on my way."

She smiled and nodded. I finished my shake and headed outside. I wonder if its Edward. Nah. Maybe it's my friend James from chemistry class. As i opened my front door and guess who it was! Edward!

"Hey J!" Edward said. He was standing right in front of me. Gosh... He is like a giant compared to me. I never really noticed the difference of height we had.

"Hi Edward. Good morning." i replied

"Sorry i didn't tell you that i was coming."

"Oh no its okay. What are you doing here anyways?"

"I wanted to drive you to school. If that's okay with you."

"That'd be great! Thank you."

"Cool... Well ummm... should we get going?"

I nodded my head yes. He took a hold of my arm and closed the door for me. Such a gentlemen. I followed him to his car and well someone else was in there too. Actually two other people.

He opened the front passengers seat for me and i sat down. As he was making his way to the drivers seat a girl called me.

"Your Jennifer right?" I turned around and there sat Anai. Anai Tomlinson. Oh and Edward's brother. Harry. Just great. I'm in a car with non-mannered people.

"Yes." i replied

"Cool. I'm Anai. This is dimwit right here." she said motioning to Harry

"Fuck off Anai! Don't fucking start!" Harry hissed. Oh lord. They are using profanity words.

"Guys shut up!" Edward said starting the engine. Good. I just want to go to school and get over this car ride.

"Damn. Someone woke up with a grouchy attitude." Harry teased

"I wonder why." Edward said back

"Hey don't blame me. Blame this whore right here. She was the one who started it."