Flower Crowns

Okay so Evan is really good at making flower crowns. Like really good. He can also make them really fast.

So imagine his surprise when he finds out Connor can also make them.

So him and Connor were on a date to the park or something when they found out that their significant other can create flower crowns.

So Evan picks some flowers and starts to fiddle with them. At the same time he's talking about the trees like, "That one is an oak tree and that one is a birch tree..." and Connor's just staring at him because Evan's too fucking cute for the world right now.

They decide to sit down under one of the trees and Connor's staring off into space. Evan's still messing with the flowers in his hand when he get's the idea to make Connor a flower crown. So he casually picks more flowers and starts to make a flower crown. So Connors staring off into space while talking to Evan when he feels something on his head. When he looks up he sees Evan putting a flower crown on his head and he starts to blush really hard.

Evan starts freaking out like "What if he doesn't like it? What if he thinks I'm weird? But I don't want him to take it off. He looks so adorable and, and-" he starts freaking out. Connor sees this and try to calm him down but it's not working so he starts to make Evan his own flower crown (He can also make them really fast) and Evan sees this and starts to calm down and he's like "I think Im falling in love with this boy even more."

So Connor makes Evan a flower crown and puts it on his head and mentally dies because, "if Evan wasn't cute earlier, he fucking adorable now."

And so they're both surprised that their other half can make flower crowns and after their date they save the flower crowns and they decide to keep them forever.

After that it becomes normal for them to make flower crowns for each other and they sometimes have races to see who can make the better flower crown the fastest. They become so competitive that they ask Jared, Zoe, and Alana to judge them.

"Connor you finished first, but Evan your flower crown is done better."

"So it's a tie."

Connor and Evan are both okay with that and they decide to make the other three flower crowns. And so they all have flower crowns and one day they all wore them to school (they had to bribe Jared with bath bombs)

So they all wore their flower crowns to school and now their group is called "the Flower Crowns". None of them care and Jared soon is all into it like "when are we gonna wear them again?"

So yeah. Flower crowns.

Bonus: Evan asks Zoe to teach him how to braid hair just to that he can braid flowers in Connor's hair.

Double bonus: Jared make home made bath bombs and shares them with everyone else. That's it.

Artwork belongs to Trashhhcan